What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
it is a safe investment for $20k

i can do a few upgrades and double my money in a year , maybe , unless WW3 kicks into overdrive and then all bets are off , one better be stocked up on ammo , gold , silver , and water and food
I need to buy some kind of generator in case the power grid goes down. I like the concept of the portable solar generators. But I am thinking if I wait the technology will get better and the price will come down.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Solar panels and inverter with batteries.
Power's often down in SA and the above works a charm. I don't believe you have the same problem
Explain......are you saying they are efficient. How much power do they generate. I have very little knowledge on the subject. Buy, I do like the idea that they are self sustained. Even a generic needs propane or natural gas. Solar only needs the sun.

Africanna

Explain......are you saying they are efficient. How much power do they generate. I have very little knowledge on the subject. Buy, I do like the idea that they are self sustained. Even a generic needs propane or natural gas. Solar only needs the sun.
As efficient as good domestic renewable energy can be.

It all depends on one's energy needs. We've been off grid for our energy for over 10 years without any issues and ROI has been well worth it - peace of mind.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Got home from the gym and went out and checked on the piggies and I have four piggies alive. I think Earlene is much happier with four of them with seven.

Attachments

• IMG_2348.jpeg
    IMG_2348.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 28

HarleyJammer

Veteran
All this whining about aches and pains makes green with envy..

Cervical stenosis
lumbar stenosis
herniated L3-5
C-L disc desiccation
sciatica down both legs
torn left meniscus
perpetually sprained ankles
Perpetual back pain
joint/nerve damage left hand
pinched nerve right shoulder
Electrical tingling from head to toe
Legs/feet cold & numb
RLS
Sleep apnea
Arthritic from head to toe
Antisocial
Unlovable

Oh yeah, and..
I'm also lined up for a new heart valve and 3 stents

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
All this whining about aches and pains makes green with envy..

Cervical stenosis
lumbar stenosis
herniated L3-5
C-L disc desiccation
sciatica down both legs
torn left meniscus
perpetually sprained ankles
Perpetual back pain
joint/nerve damage left hand
pinched nerve right shoulder
Electrical tingling from head to toe
Legs/feet cold & numb
RLS
Sleep apnea
Arthritic from head to toe
Antisocial
Unlovable
If that’s all that’s wrong with you you need to get off the porch and get out there and get back into the game. I can appreciate all the maladies that bother you, but I can assure you that it can be a lot worse… My body is broken in many ways, but I still find it possible to lead a fruitful and enjoyable life. My dogs bring me more joy than anything I’ve ever had in my life… As far as being antisocial and unlovable, I passed that mark many years ago…😆 It’s too bad you weren’t local where I could sit down and roll us both a joint and sit there and laugh about our bodies being broken…

Latest posts

Latest posts