What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’ve not made it back to the pigpen to see how many little piggies survived the night but I will when I get back from the gym. I was thinking of taking a pass today because I have my procedure tomorrow but I figured I probably need it more now than ever before so I’m on my way… I will have a piggy report this afternoon and pictures to go along with the report… I’m out of here to stretch some bones

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

flat earth eclipse.png

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I’ve not made it back to the pigpen to see how many little piggies survived the night but I will when I get back from the gym. I was thinking of taking a pass today because I have my procedure tomorrow but I figured I probably need it more now than ever before so I’m on my way… I will have a piggy report this afternoon and pictures to go along with the report… I’m out of here to stretch some bones
Have a good workout..... can't wait to see the piggies. They are cute when young.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
5 piggies to name when you get home…

humm…

This little piggy went to the market. (Porkchop)

This little piggy stayed home. (Homie)

This little piggy had roast beef. (Chubby)

This little piggy had none. (Little)

This little piggy cried wee wee all the way home. (Cry-Baby)

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
buy bitcoin before it goes to $100,000………
before Christmas

i once started a Thread on Gold , The New Heavy Metal , and it ran for about 10 years

at the beginning of the Thread , i encouraged everyone to buy gold when it was around $400 an ounce and silver when it was about $9 an ounce

now it is deja vu all over again with bitcoin

i started encouraging everyone to buy bitcoin when it was around $20,000 ea

and then pretty soon it topped at about $64,000

bitcoin hit $50,000 this morning

we bout some more a few weeks ago when it bottomed around $39,000

we will buy some more on the next dip , if there is a next dip…Bitcoin may shoot right up,to $100,000 pronto

not investment advice

do your own due diligence

IMG_8216.png

Latest posts

Latest posts