What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

We got a couple days of snow and single digits coming back in this week.
Still people's vehicles and trailers falling in.
Start neck therapy tomorrow, I'm now sleeping with no pillows under my head, only way to get any sleep.
About 3 everyday it gets to be hard to cope with.
I'm pretty sure I broke something in there bout 10 year ago or cracked anyway or compressed or whatever.
Shits coming back to haunt my ass.
Hard life.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Nice size Ketch. What does it have for an auxiliary?

the tender and motor alone estimated around $5k

IMG_8210.png

IMG_8211.png

BubbasPlace

Are they all basically the same thing just produced at different heat levels? Kinda like making candy? I’m being serious. I guess I could probably find it on the internet. I have never been to a place like Star buds but would have spent some money there and be experimenting with my new toys right now. We have the smoke shack which carries a lot of stuff but I don’t trust any of it. I don’t think it’s legal to sell the good stuff like you bought here but have things that look similar to it. Even weed I think it’s fake weed or something. they Have jars of it. Looks like regular weed too…
Buy a dabpress. Seriously!

BP

BubbasPlace

Got some more cookies ice hash yesterday - and a thc vape pen - that I have plugged in the USB to - and already given it 6 hours of charging - but it doesn't seen to work when I draw on it - dayum!

Ah well I'll just sit up here on my little suburban balcony toking some hash - that might help me get back to sleep again - it's 3.29am - and I know that I need more sleep - due to the tinnitus - which always increases in volume when sleep is not enough - can hear the odd car/van or truck passing on the Portsmouth Rd and Penrhyn Rd too - and occasionally voices in a variety of languages - distant and near - but can't figure out what's being said/shouted - reading thru this thread brings alot of thoughts and emotive responses out of me - and slowly wakes me up - due to frequent sips on my cawfee cup (Bronx accent) -
I had one like that. I had to plug it in, then draw on it and the charge light would come on. Got tired of fighting vape pens and both a VooPoo Drag 4. Titanium Sequoia on top for oils, set for temperature control

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I had one like that. I had to plug it in, then draw on it and the charge light would come on. Got tired of fighting vape pens and both a VooPoo Drag 4. Titanium Sequoia on top for oils, set for temperature control

all we have to do with the small pens are just take a drag….no cords , buttons , or lights..

we do have to push a button on the snail but it is an instant hit , no waiting or warming up

here are some of the descriptions of concentrates

Harmony Live Sugar consists of THCa crystals enveloped in rich terpene sauce delivering a customizable dab in an easy to use texture. Always from Harmony-grown, fresh-frozen flower, preserving the terpene profile of the live plant for consistent and delicious concentrates.

Rosin Lava is gently heated Live Rosin – which like all of their rosin is first-press only – to grow THC crystals while preserving terps. This grade of lava is made from either mixed micron trichome heads, "Premo", or 90-119 micron trichome heads, "UltraPremo". Lava is low maintenance – it doesn’t readily degrade and should be stored at room temp.

A truly OG old-world hash method of resin separation using only ice, water and a little agitation. 710 Labs has perfected the process to isolate just the trichome heads to produce the cleanest, translucent sap at room temp. Tier III means the flower was grown hydro or in living soil, has high yields and good flavor. Should be stored in a freezer (30ºF or below).

Fresh Press is stable, live rosin pressed from mixed micron water hash. Fresh Press is rosin in its raw and pure form with a shatter-like consistency. Its high quality is seen in the visual clarity and transparency. You'll experience a full terpene profile that is ready to dab or to cure, whip or jam at home!

Live rosin from Might Melts is cold cured until it reaches the proper terpene separation. Once achieved, the rosin is whipped to a perfect batter-like consistency. Cold Cure brings forth the most pungent and intoxicating terpenes from the rosin. Mighty Melts Cold Cure is easy to dab, easy to dose, and melts nicely in your glass. Cold Cure is also ideal for those who like to roll their own infused joints and blunts.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
we like the snail….the carts are quality made and we chose banana OG kush and some pineapple kush

the pineapple terps are loud

3-7 small tokes make it smooth and a no coughing experience

the carts are re-fillable so we can use a syringe and add our favorite oleoresin ala QWET

the snail slips right into my pocket without anything breaking

IMG_8212.jpeg