What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Indubitably the segments of your spiculated persona associated with sesquipedalian grandiloquence and borborygmus dialog anyway.

you wordsmith fukers think your soooo funny with all those big words that drive some of us crazy cause we are a little ocd and have to look up them damn words

i know I know , I should have paid attention during the spelling lessons instead of chasing Irene around the merry-go-round

IMG_8205.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
sounds just like my right arm Unca….

the deck on my riding lawnmower has a hole in it and the hole is just below my right arm when I am holding the steering wheel

i hit a rock and it shot right up through that hole and hit my funny bone

my arm instantly went numb with super intense tingling

the numbness and tingling never went away , this was 3 yrs ago

i found out that I damaged my ulnar nerve and there is no cure , I have to live with it..the left side of my hand stays numb which matches the my other hand cause it has the numbness and tingling since the broken neck , a nerve fro c3 is permanently damaged

now it’s my right leg thats acting up , nerve damage from a fractured l5 lumbar vertebrae and my right foot now tingles and is going numb

maybe my entire fukin’ body will eventually go numb and then stiff….in all the wrong places

Good morning all you Cool Cats
Good morning big. Here is hoping your brain is the last thing to numb up. Numbness and tingling is not fun. My hand does that now and then where I can’t even button my shirt. I guess I’ll keep mine instead of the trade I was gonna offer up for someone else’s aggravating issue. Hope your day is good 🥰

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
you wordsmith fukers think your soooo funny with all those big words that drive some of us crazy cause we are a little ocd and have to look up them damn words

i know I know , I should have paid attention during the spelling lessons instead of chasing Irene around the merry-go-round

View attachment 18958407
I know I can’t stand learning new words before 8:00 am. But I can’t help but look gem up 🤪

giggy

Good morning Giggy. It’s raining here too. I have no plans today and hope it stays that way. Hope you figure out what’s going on and fix yourself up. 🙂
morning mrs subby, rain sux but we needed it. i hope we have a good summer, the almanac says our average temp is going to be 86º. hope you , mr subby and the pouches are getting along. oh the grandson brought in a chocolate pit in to go along with the 6 ankle biters, i can see this. small dogs attack, big dog says me too. i'll try to get come pics later.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Good morning big. Here is hoping your brain is the last thing to numb up. Numbness and tingling is not fun. My hand does that now and then where I can’t even button my shirt. I guess I’ll keep mine instead of the trade I was gonna offer up for someone else’s aggravating issue. Hope your day is good 🥰

thanks for the Kind words SG

all that pain and discomfort lets me know I am alive ……..Right.

there have been two people in town who recently had amputations , one guy lost his foot just above the ankle , the other fella lost his leg all the way up so much so that the docs tell him there ain’t enough stump left to attach a prosthetic

both men got cut on because they both neglected some signs of infection , numbness , tingling , and such and now they are paying the price

so yeah , best get injuries checked out even if the docs cannot do anything , at least they may be able to prevent amputation

schitt , let’s talk about something else , like plumbing

IMG_8203.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

there have been two people in town who recently had amputations , one guy lost his foot just above the ankle , the other fella lost his leg all the way up so much so that the docs tell him there ain’t enough stump left to attach a prosthetic

both men got cut on because they both neglected some signs of infection , numbness , tingling , and such and now they are paying the price

so yeah , best get injuries checked out even if the docs cannot do anything , at least they may be able to prevent amputation

View attachment 18958413
Pex pipe!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

View attachment 18958413
Now that’s a sweet job right there 🙂

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
so the owners have dropped the price n this beauty…again.

from around $40k to now at $21,900.

and I bet they would take $17,500. cash if offered….

very tempting for me , I may give them a call today

she is a 41 footer

View attachment 18958427
That's cheap as chips bigsur - I'd go for it - if it's all 'Shipshape and Bristol fashion'