What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Finally finished in the grow....busy day. All have been fed and many up-potted. Glad that's done. Now I get to farg off and wait for the guests to show up for the Super Bowl. SF 27 KC 24 Since the Chiefs lost there will be no marriage proposal.

Sunny but cold out. I should go feed the birds. Then again maybe not.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I just went out to feed the pigs and when I got there, I discovered the early Lane had seven piglets last night. One of them is dead and the other one does not seem like it’s going to make it but five seem very vital…

Attachments

• IMG_2346.jpeg
    IMG_2346.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2345.jpeg
    IMG_2345.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 34

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I had absolutely no idea that Earlene was Prego until I went out there this afternoon to feed them and she was surrounded by little piglets… I found one that was dead when I got there and there’s another that’s very puny and I don’t think she’s going to make it, but the other five seem very healthy and strong… There’s no doubt in my mind that if Ivan can get his muzzle in the pen he will grab one and eat it…

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just went out to feed the pigs and when I got there, I discovered the early Lane had seven piglets last night. One of them is dead and the other one does not seem like it’s going to make it but five seem very vital…
Congratulations brother Boo! Does that make the wild boar the pappy? Seems too soon for the Hampshire.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had absolutely no idea that Earlene was Prego until I went out there this afternoon to feed them and she was surrounded by little piglets… I found one that was dead when I got there and there’s another that’s very puny and I don’t think she’s going to make it, but the other five seem very healthy and strong… There’s no doubt in my mind that if Ivan can get his muzzle in the pen he will grab one and eat it…
I infer that he and Dutch gets first refusal on the dead one??

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Wow I guess that wild bore got the last word on that deal 🤪 That must have been something to see…