420club
good evening

and now a word from our sponsor

IMG_3368.jpeg

IMG_0122.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
@bigsur51 ive been wearing out tht new pizza oven the crust is better I think every time I use it making a better char on the bottom What I was going for when I bought it as my oven won’t get hot enough. We have had pizza almost every day, even breakfast pizza which I highly recommend. I’ve tried a couple new crust recipes but so far like mine best. I did pick up some 00 pizza flour for my next batch.
tonight’s pizza was just a simple onion garlic and pepper pizza.
IMG_2345.jpeg
IMG_2344.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
I just went out to feed the pigs and when I got there, I discovered the early Lane had seven piglets last night. One of them is dead and the other one does not seem like it’s going to make it but five seem very vital…
Hola Kao!!

OINK CITY!! It's time you sat down with her and asked where she has been going to get laid.

And when she tells you, ask what it must be like. <-- An honest to Pete Guinness World Record:

"The longest orgasm in mammals is that of the domestic pig Sus scrofa domesticus. On average, its orgasm lasts 30 minutes, but it can last for as long as 90 o_O minutes."

Lastly... AWWWW -- they're cute little beasticles, no error.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola Kao!!

OINK CITY!! It's time you sat down with her and asked where she has been going to get laid.

And when she tells you, ask what it must be like. <-- An honest to Pete Guinness World Record:

"The longest orgasm in mammals is that of the domestic pig Sus scrofa domesticus. On average, its orgasm lasts 30 minutes, but it can last for as long as 90 o_O minutes."

Lastly... AWWWW -- they're cute little beasticles, no error.
Mother Nature's gift, or did we breed that into a domestic pig? Asking for a friend.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
@bigsur51 ive been wearing out tht new pizza oven the crust is better I think every time I use it making a better char on the bottom What I was going for when I bought it as my oven won’t get hot enough. We have had pizza almost every day, even breakfast pizza which I highly recommend. I’ve tried a couple new crust recipes but so far like mine best. I did pick up some 00 pizza flour for my next batch.
tonight’s pizza was just a simple onion garlic and pepper pizza.
View attachment 18958807 View attachment 18958806

that settles it , buying a pizza oven today

Latest posts

Latest posts