What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club

Unca Walt

420club
Stripped and rubbed in 3 applications of G96 last night.. a few bong rips and a space cookie made the 3 hours go by effortlessly..

1918 Colt Model 1911 Combat.
@HarleyJammer --

I notice it has the flat back to the grip. Does it have the "V" feed or the smooth feed ramp for the magazine-to-chamber guide?

I think I see the larger sights on that beauty.

The one I gave my youngest son for a High School grad present had the sharp "V", the tiny sights, and straight back. Ser No in the 50K range <-- OLD.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
I remember back in the very early 70s the hash that we got was so hard we had to toast it to soften it up just to smoke it. I always love using the 1 L beer glass on the table with a pin stuck in the hash. When the glass was full of what we called milk, it was ready to imbibe… good night folks, we’re all heading to bed…
Ye Gods! Whut hoppen to yer avatar? Looks like one of those triggered anti-bicycle thief spring-loaded seat posts.

jokerman

Premium user
paradise Brother , paradise

Yup - well that's what you have to do when you run a site like this - someone has to be in charge of things - its not an autonomous collective - more like an anonymous collection of people worldwide that have at least one thing in common (cannabis) - when they fall out and it starts getting nasty - I'm one of the guys/gals that has to step in and sort the mess out - and try do it in such a way - that is fair - sensible - logical even - what's good for the common good - is always on my mind - when I have to make decisions -

- Enjoy that Sportsman show - can't say that I've ever been to such an event - so am curious as to what goes on -
Thank you!
Will give a full report
Found a wallet with a Amex plat card.
I bought presents for everybody.
Going to need addresses so I can have the stuff sent.Quads ,all terain vech,boats,boats and fly rods and 90lbs of flies for someone here. ( its a suprise)
ALSO ! a small Yeti cooler .
Using if for a pillow ,the hotel uses cement blocks for pillows
Good Morning all

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning honorificabilitudintatibus flatulent brothers and sister! Let the sesquipedalian circumlocution begin..............
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A cloudy day here, starting at 40F and predicted to reach 54F.

An empty calendar, so I'll be spending some quality time frolicking, gamboling, and engaging in wanton debauchery.

giggy

morning everybody, happy sunday. raining this morn, if it breaks i got to open my heat pump to check my contact switch. easy fix but may have to get one of my h/v/a/c buddies to get it for me. sometimes i can and others is where is your license. well i'm off to learn to read a cople things, yall stay out of trouble.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
morning everybody, happy sunday. raining this morn, if it breaks i got to open my heat pump to check my contact switch. easy fix but may have to get one of my h/v/a/c buddies to get it for me. sometimes i can and others is where is your license. well i'm off to learn to read a cople things, yall stay out of trouble.
Good morning Giggy. It’s raining here too. I have no plans today and hope it stays that way. Hope you figure out what’s going on and fix yourself up. 🙂

HarleyJammer

Veteran
@HarleyJammer --

I notice it has the flat back to the grip. Does it have the "V" feed or the smooth feed ramp for the magazine-to-chamber guide?

I think I see the larger sights on that beauty.

The one I gave my youngest son for a High School grad present had the sharp "V", the tiny sights, and straight back. Ser No in the 50K range <-- OLD.

Smooth feed ramp. On the other side of the slide there is an unmentionable incriminating stamp indicating who the previous owner was.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
A bit of a whine, here... My Beautiful Witch came down with aches and a fever. $120 test said "positive". <-- I pointed out the test does not differentiate between any form of viral cold. It did not reassure her.

So she did not get the procedure done to stop her leg pain because of the fever.

But she did get a prescription for a small bottle of pills. MY payment due after the $1280 insurance coverage for the prescription was drum roll and I ain't foolin'...

$500 <-- TINS. If it was me, I would not have blown the $120, much less another $500 on toppa that.

The total cost of the little bottle of pills comes out to about $50 per pill.

Now for another example of how hard it is to monetarily fukk over a Sneakydicker Of The Blood: It wound up costing me NUFFIN.

Yuppers. The company I retarded from back in 1991 (IBM) set a deal: They would pick up the tab for up to $2K/year for any medical expenses not covered by other insurance.

WHINE MACHINE BACK ON:

My dinged shoulder and the electricity going painfully down my left arm: Doc thinks its becuz I got my neck broke back in the Olden Days, now its a pinched nerve. Feels just like a good, solid funny-bone whack. That won't stop.

sounds just like my right arm Unca….

the deck on my riding lawnmower has a hole in it and the hole is just below my right arm when I am holding the steering wheel

i hit a rock and it shot right up through that hole and hit my funny bone

my arm instantly went numb with super intense tingling

the numbness and tingling never went away , this was 3 yrs ago

i found out that I damaged my ulnar nerve and there is no cure , I have to live with it..the left side of my hand stays numb which matches the my other hand cause it has the numbness and tingling since the broken neck , a nerve fro c3 is permanently damaged

now it’s my right leg thats acting up , nerve damage from a fractured l5 lumbar vertebrae and my right foot now tingles and is going numb

maybe my entire fukin’ body will eventually go numb and then stiff….in all the wrong places

Good morning all you Cool Cats

Latest posts

Latest posts