What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Sun&Soil

Need to make a double batch
20240210_190054.jpg

How about starting with 9 grams of rosin?

The house is going to smell like a citrus skunk hole for a while. We are decarboxylating at 225 for 45mins or more. Just before it's ready we will start mixing up the jello.

jokerman

Premium user
Munchies are kicking in.

View attachment 18958117

Going to grill up some thin sliced and hammered chicken breasts that have been marinating in balsamic. A cup of coffee and a joint while the happenings happen. Going all out on this sammi.

I don't know what is worse..a dick tease or a 70f day in February.
The tease,I can deal with weather😊

jokerman

Premium user
Now now gentlemen - Marquis of Queensbury Rules - no biting - no scratching - eye gouging - or kicking in the bollocks - no pre-meditated sharting - spitting - fornication - or any other kind of heavy petting allowed - and most of all - definitely and absolutely no calling each other hurty names -
Let's have a clean fight - with lots of blood and broken bones -
For Fuks Sake Gypsy !
Your ears must have been ringing across the pond today !
Driving to the Sportsman show in Lancaster Pa.(The worlds largest sportsmans show im told )And I pass Shartsville Pa.
I tried to take a pic and not sure if i got it😊

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Anyone heard from Walt today?
I spent quite a long time on the phone with Walt earlier this afternoon. Walt and I have become fairly close over the years and it’s always nice hearing from him as usual. He’s taking the death of his childhood friend hard and one can barely blame him after being friends for over 75 years… I should be so lucky to have a friend that long in my lifetime…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I spent quite a long time on the phone with Walt earlier this afternoon. Walt and I have become fairly close over the years and it’s always nice hearing from him as usual. He’s taking the death of his childhood friend hard and one can barely blame him after being friends for over 75 years… I should be so lucky to have a friend that long in my lifetime…

thanks Boo

did he say anything about his beloved Witch?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I’m glad you talked to him boo. Did he mention how his wife was doing? I remember him posting about his dear friend passing.