What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

Rule #1.... don't go to the mountains on a weekend....rule #2.....same as rule #1
Same thing with the beach here. It is about 70 miles away. Can get there in a bit over an hour on weekdays. 2+ on weekends. Weekdays you have to plan on leaving before Boston/Lawrence rush hours for both the trip there and the trip back but 6 hours on the beach under my portable 10 ft canopy is plenty.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Never leave the property on the weekends unless I have to.
007 (1).jpg

A new one out of the #5 line.
Kind of rank and musky curious to see how it does in the head.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Same thing with the beach here. It is about 70 miles away. Can get there in a bit over an hour on weekdays. 2+ on weekends. Weekdays you have to plan on leaving before Boston/Lawrence rush hours for both the trip there and the trip back but 6 hours on the beach under my portable 10 ft canopy is plenty.
All it takes is one wreck and it closes everything down. Many times you get to spend the night in your car....

Mr_Hash

Unfortunately I'm feeling this is gonna be akin to issues @ MP. I don't go looking for trouble, but I have no chill for you if you do. So keep pushing me, whomever you might be. 😁

I've been in all kinds of wars throughout my life... But a keyboard war is the least of my interests. Much like being involved in another "forum war" or whatever.

So I'll just say thanks to those here who asked me to come over, I appreciate you guys and gals. . .

If you wanna remain in touch DM me.

You guys can have it.

Latest posts

Latest posts