What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I was the lowly 1st dan but one of Sensei's Deshi's and the one who found him a dojo to teach at. In the two and a half years that I fenced under Sensei, I hit him exactly twice that he didn't let me. I knew it he didn't let me by the surprised look on his face, followed by an ear-to-ear grin that I had gotten by him.

View attachment 18957294
Nice tribute and thanks for sharing your memories of Sensei. That made me smile.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning borborygmus brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif

A day of drizzle here starting at 40F and predicted to rise to 47F.

Wishing all a pain free and merry Fried Day!

buzzmobile

Veteran

oldfogey8

In the news today - we have the oh so sad story of a pair of bollocks rotting in a fridge - (you couldn't make this up)

Michigan transgender Muslim woman loses case against ex who she sued for throwing out jar of her former pair of testicles that she kept in the FRIDGE​

Kingsley replied: 'They were my testicles. We're talking about my nuts. I wanted them in my fridge - not his. He denied me access to my own body parts. I don't think that can be quantified. The damages were the loss of these nuts.'
Not all Americans are this insane. I am pretty sure that the rest of the world assumes we are all dumber than a box of rocks and as mad as a hatter when they see our president fall over and unable to speak and think we elected him and believe his nonsense. That being said, everyone knows that testicles should be vacuum sealed and stored in the freezer next to our brains…
1707482213769.png

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mildly busy
My Honeys shoulder hurting her.
My hands were born for that😊
Been rubbing it each nite and before you know it Im sleeping and She is watching some bad tv
Flaunt it if you still got it brother!

Growing up milking a cow, I have strong hands and ever vigilant as a young man in ways to curry favor amongst attractive young women, I took massage classes and spent many happy hours perfecting my full body oil massage techniques, but alas my bete noir was realized when both my thumb joints became seriously arthritic.

Alas, the best I can do now is cop feels of appreciation.

Latest posts

Latest posts