What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Flaunt it if you still got it brother!

Growing up milking a cow, I have strong hands and ever vigilant as a young man in ways to curry favor amongst attractive young women, I took massage classes and spent many happy hours perfecting my full body oil massage techniques, but alas my bete noir was realized when both my thumb joints became seriously arthritic.

Alas, the best I can do now is cop feels of appreciation.
Developed strong hands at 14🙄

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I see all you mother truckers are sporting yer A Game this fine sabbath day so I better double down on this caffeine and double hit this shatter if I wanna catch up…or is it ketchup?

somebody please pass the jelly!

moar coffee!…you sonsabitches got my head rockin and reeling!..

IMG_8178.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Debbie Downer here again... Sumbody up there musta looked down at yer pore Unca and said, "Let's drop another rock on the sumbitch."

After whining about my old boo-boo's breaking bad, it turns out I never got around to the MRI/X-ray stuff yesterday.

Nope, my Red Witch can now hardly walk. I have to help her get around.

She can only step slowly in tiny zombie steps due to spinal stenosis... and she cannot get her now due spinal shot because she took suddenly very ill. Terrible coughing, cannot sleep or eat. My beautiful wife looks like Death taking a shit. Pale, weak, and shaky and trying very gallantly not to cry.

She's tested positive for Wusan Flu. I have to go get a $500 prescription for her later this afternoon. The money means nothing.

On the "positive" side, the MRI/X-ray bullshit for my electric-shock shoulder-to-fingertips fun** is gonna be done this morning in a few hours. I got lucky and the wizards had a new slot that opened for me. Mebbe they'll find something they can fix.

** "fun" is the Mandarin word for "shit".
View attachment 18957428

Mebbe my 5 lag bolts need tightening.

Meanwhile, I have been put on steroids at the crash level. Like two pills every 3 hours all day...

(*sigh*) I re-read yesterday's original lament. You guys are a super bunch, no error. How genuine strangers can be so supportive is simply amazing.

God bless the lot of you. There isn't a single turd in the whole punchbowl.
Damn Walt! Hoping she is ok. Take care of your best friend.

oldfogey8

Did you see the latest Biden gaffe? - the old demented one was talking about 'President Sisi of Mexico ' 🇲🇽 - he got Egypt and Mexico mixed up - lol - and I think that this America president has been VERY valuable - to comedy - and reminds me of an anorexic WC Fields - gotta love Marty Feldman too - I miss old goggle eyes - RIP Marty -
Yep. I am plugged into watching the slapstick comedy stylings of our houseplant-in-chief. The special counsel investigating his classified documents debacle argued to a congressional committee that no jury would convict him of improperly storing these docs(next to his pet Corvette) because of his diminished cognitive abilities and failing memory. This is the man purportedly making decisions affecting the entire world if not humanity itself…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Yep. I am plugged into watching the slapstick comedy stylings of our houseplant-in-chief. The special counsel investigating his classified documents debacle argued to a congressional committee that no jury would convict him of improperly storing these docs(next to his pet Corvette) because of his diminished cognitive abilities and failing memory. This is the man purportedly making decisions affecting the entire world if not humanity itself…
The same mans doj is prosecuting his political rival for the same crime.........nothing harmless or funny about him or his regime imo.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Debbie Downer here again... Sumbody up there musta looked down at yer pore Unca and said, "Let's drop another rock on the sumbitch."

After whining about my old boo-boo's breaking bad, it turns out I never got around to the MRI/X-ray stuff yesterday.

Nope, my Red Witch can now hardly walk. I have to help her get around.

She can only step slowly in tiny zombie steps due to spinal stenosis... and she cannot get her now due spinal shot because she took suddenly very ill. Terrible coughing, cannot sleep or eat. My beautiful wife looks like Death taking a shit. Pale, weak, and shaky and trying very gallantly not to cry.

She's tested positive for Wusan Flu. I have to go get a $500 prescription for her later this afternoon. The money means nothing.

On the "positive" side, the MRI/X-ray bullshit for my electric-shock shoulder-to-fingertips fun** is gonna be done this morning in a few hours. I got lucky and the wizards had a new slot that opened for me. Mebbe they'll find something they can fix.

** "fun" is the Mandarin word for "shit".
View attachment 18957428

Mebbe my 5 lag bolts need tightening.

Meanwhile, I have been put on steroids at the crash level. Like two pills every 3 hours all day...

(*sigh*) I re-read yesterday's original lament. You guys are a super bunch, no error. How genuine strangers can be so supportive is simply amazing.

God bless the lot of you. There isn't a single turd in the whole punchbowl.
Sending prayers and healing thoughts to your witch mate brother!
I massage and got thumbs,
Have you incorporated fragrant oils?
Developed strong hands at 14🙄
And wrists, at least on the one side.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I miss my old nickel plated Navy Colt '45 - last I saw of her was in my gun safe in Subic - in 2013 - just before the immigration police nabbed me - they surrounded my house armed with old M16's - before announcing themselves - and demanding that I go with them to Manila (camp Bagong Diwa) - since the USA Justice Department wanted me for buying and selling cannabis seeds internationally - and had filed an indictment against me -

There was a moment there when I had that fight or flight feeling - and little did they know that next to my old '45 in the gun safe - was a Polish Ak47 with a drum barrel - and 4 other drums all loaded up with 200 7.62 Chinese exploding rounds - and I thought down deep - should I? - could I?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I miss my old nickel plated Navy Colt '45 - last I saw of her was in my gun safe in Subic - in 2013 - just before the immigration police nabbed me - they surrounded my house armed with old M16's - before announcing themselves - and demanding that I go with them to Manila (camp Bagong Diwa) - since the USA Justice Department wanted me for buying and selling cannabis seeds internationally - and had filed an indictment against me -

There was a moment there when I had that fight or flight feeling - and little did they know that next to my old '45 in the gun safe - was a Polish Ak47 with a drum barrel - and 4 other drums all loaded up with 200 7.62 Chinese exploding rounds - and I thought down deep - should I? - could I?
I can only imagine how glad you are that experience is past brother!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I can only imagine how glad you are that experience is past brother!
Yeah - phew - so glad that day passed without me going all Tony Montana on them - it was tempting - very tempting indeed - for me not to pull that AK out - and scream 'Come and meet my little friend!'

Luckily they didn't come with a search warrant - they just wanted me - so I found out in those awkward few minutes - the guns never fell into their hands ✋️ - and were whisked away by a close friend the following day - he is now deceased - from a heart attack - a coupla years back - and so I dunno where they got to - he was holding onto them for me - till I might return - but haven't been back since deportation in 2016 -