What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
Well... shitdamnhellpissfartpoop. I got hit with two big ones.

Biggest: My dearest lifelong friend, "the other otter" just died. We were closer than brothers. For over sixty years, we vacationed together... and as our families grew, all of us would go to places like Jamaica or Costa Rica to scuba dive. We'd go hunting hogs, deer, birds, and fishing together.

Next: My shot-up shoulder (unlike the movies, shit like that does not heal by the next scene) has done something new all of a sudden: My whole arm feels like I got whacked on the funny bone. Crippling. My hand actually stings even as I type this. I am scheduled for X-rays and MRI this morning... (No, not at the fukking VA.)

And I just noticed I have a half a pinky finger of weed left.

I have made my stash last an unbelievably long time -- over six months because I've updated my super conservative method yet again for efficiency:

I take a hit from my homemade bubbler and immediately cap the bowl with a carved cork to prevent any smoke at all from going anywhere but into the bubbler. And the cork puts to fire out.

Exhale into the Volcano bag. Remove cork plug, take two more hits from the bubbler with the fire out, exhaling into the bag.

Relight the bubbler, and take the second "hot" hit -- which uses all of the pea-sized weed. Exhale into the bag. Hit the dead bubbler two more times to clear it out, exhaling into the bag.

Inhale and exhale only into the bag. Repeat until the bag is clear. Not a wisp of smoke lost anywhere. At all.

I do not care for the smell of pot in the house (neither does the Darling Witch) -- but this system is so effective, I can get all the goodness without any smoke odor at all even when smoking inside.

Dunno why I am talking about weed. I have tears running down my face. My beloved life-friend is gone. I am too old, and too fucking hardcase Alpha to cry. Not.

And I don't even know why I am telling you all this. More tears, dammit.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

Biggest: My dearest lifelong friend, "the other otter" just died. We were closer than brothers. For over sixty years, we vacationed together... and as our families grew, all of us would go to places like Jamaica or Costa Rica to scuba dive. We'd go hunting hogs, deer, birds, and fishing together.

Next: My shot-up shoulder (unlike the movies, shit like that does not heal by the next scene) has done something new all of a sudden: My whole arm feels like I got whacked on the funny bone. Crippling. My hand actually stings even as I type this. I am scheduled for X-rays and MRI this morning... (No, not at the fukking VA.)

I have made my stash last an unbelievably long time -- over six months because I've updated my super conservative method yet again for efficiency:

I take a hit from my homemade bubbler and immediately cap the bowl with a carved cork to prevent any smoke at all from going anywhere but into the bubbler.

Exhale into the Volcano bag. Remove cork plug, take two more hits from the bubbler with the fire out, exhaling into the bag.

Relight the bubbler, and take the second hit -- which uses all of the pea-sized weed. Exhale into the bag. Hit the dead bubbler two more times to clear it out, exhaling into the bag.

Inhale and exhale only into the bag. Repeat until the bag is clear. Not a wisp of smoke lost anywhere. At all.

I do not care for the smell of pot in the house (neither does the Darling Witch) -- but this system is so effective, I can get all the goodness without any smoke odor at all even when smoking inside.

Dunno why I am talking about weed. I have tears running down my face. My beloved life-friend is gone. I am too old, and too fucking hardcase Alpha to cry. Not.

Even big boys cry Walt 😢 - grieving is nothing to be ashamed of mate - it's a natural psychological process ☆ that needs to happen - after someone nearest and dearest passes on - I feel for ya man - no problems sharing your grief with us - we all understand - I'm sure -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly cloudy day here starting at 37F and predicted to reach 48F.

My doctor's appointment went off without issues and I am certified for another six months or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first. Except for my back of course, which continues to grieve me, and it is another month before my next pain clinic appointment.

Breakfast out this morning with Grayfox and Nutrition Magician at Gravy.

Thegreengrower64

That's worth some dosh mate 👌 - my brother had all the early 100 club posters and sold them quite a while ago for a tidy sum - nicked from right outside the club back in 1976 -
Oh yeah 😎 - you are in the right group here 💚greengrower,- and welcome
- even Johnny Lydon (Rotten) - is an old fart now - 68 years old - 4 years or so older than me - doesn't time fly?

🙏

Doesn't it just ( time flying by).
Yeah, they played at my local club: the village, Newport dec 23 1977. I was only 13 at that time so couldn't go/ or even get in. Then just around 3weeks later they played their last gig in San Francisco. So I didn't get to see them until their 1st reunion in 96 at Finsbury Park. And I don't remember a fk'in 🤣 thing..🤣.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Doesn't it just ( time flying by).
Yeah, they played at my local club: the village, Newport dec 23 1977. I was only 13 at that time so couldn't go/ or even get in. Then just around 3weeks later they played their last gig in San Francisco. So I didn't get to see them until their 1st reunion in 96 at Finsbury Park. And I don't remember a fk'in 🤣 thing..🤣.
I was round the back of the 💯 club around April/May 1976 - late afternoon and they let me in for the gig - as long as I helped with schlepping the equipment into the club - what a crazy scene it was - and the band was outrageous for those times - full of power chords and teenage angst - I freaking loved it! - saw them a few times after that - and would always help the band get set up - for free entry - I was only 16 - in 1976 - so indelible memories of that era - before I went stateside in late 1977 -

buzzmobile

Veteran
Morning folks, unexpected doctor visit this morn. My knee leaked all day yesterday, so I was going to contact my surgeon, but my gp contacted me as he wants to see my knee. So I may have to contact the surgeon a little later. 6 months fir a knee replacement is bull shit. Yall have a great day, at least I will get to spend the later half of the day with the ol lady. We don't get much time alone
I heard from our mutual friend last night, @giggy. He is having his gall bladder removed this morning. He just cannot catch a break.
:cry:

jokerman

Premium user
I was round the back of the 💯 club around April/May 1976 - late afternoon and they let me in for the gig - as long as I helped with schlepping the equipment into the club - what a crazy scene it was - and the band was outrageous for those times - full of power chords and teenage angst - I freaking loved it! - saw them a few times after that - and would always help the band get set up - for free entry - I was only 16 - in 1976 - so indelible memories of that era - before I went stateside in late 1977 -
Did you get a Beatle haircut?

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

I take a hit from my homemade bubbler and immediately cap the bowl with a carved cork to prevent any smoke at all from going anywhere but into the bubbler. And the cork puts to fire out.

Relight the bubbler, and take the second "hot" hit -- which uses all of the pea-sized weed. Exhale into the bag. Hit the dead bubbler two more times to clear it out, exhaling into the bag.

i am so sorry for your loss Unca….Swede and I send our deepest sympathies and strong condolences

one day our circle will be complete , never to be broken again

if I was closer , I would bring you a couple pounds of weed and we would smoke the shit out of it…

I predict your little finger of stash is gonna grow into a big weed pile!…

I hope your visit to the docs goes better than expected…

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran