What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Hey W T F is Boo☝️
still kickin but sore as hell...6 days until I get my back tweaked, can't happen too soon for me...got a call from a gent that is moving to europe this week and needs to find a home for his import GSD...a black and tan that is 1 year old...the boys just may have another sibling to play with...I'll know Saturday...seems I am getting known for my affection for the breed...

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
goodnight Irene!!

IMG_8176.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Evening all. Worthless day... nothing much done today.
I am looking into the Crash contraption from the old site. He is one engineering genius. May opt for asking my son to stop over, chop the plants, hang them, unplug the lights and leave them in the tent. It is a work in progress. The trip is a ‘bucket list’ trip for my wife(and I am looking forward to it more than the harvest too) so it is more important than a few plants. Scheduling issues be damned!
Leave detailed instructions....every time I let another help......they don't understand.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont know if this counts but I peed off of Stony Brook Hospital during construction at the very top
I've climbed the tallest mountain here in Oregon and have driven around and peed on both sides of many of the rest.
Nobody wants the leg?
Hardly a bite between both legs of a Dove and lots of plucking to get to it.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Such a great song. First heard the Sex Pistols do this but I much prefer the Modern Lovers version. Great clip too.
Hey Chi13 - good to see you join us on this fun thread -

We might be old - and still a little bold - life has not smashed us over the boundary just yet - most are at home - just walking - not often or never to run again -without taking a tumble - so let's liven it all up with what should be our national anthem here in (once) Great Britain - ofcourse you would have to change the word Queen - to King - to be up to date - in this little British folk song 🎵 -1976 reminds me of Blonde Lebanese Hash - because we toked alot of it then - when this classic rock song was first released -

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Good stuff Gypsy! I was about 14 when that came out. I remember watching a news segment about this nasty violent new music called punk and they played about 2 seconds of the Sex Pistols. My dad said something like "you're not having that in this house". I think I had a copy of Never Mind the Bollocks in less than a week. That incident taught me a bit about parenting! Thanks Sex Pistols.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Won't be long before the wokes insist that it's majesty be asked how they want to be addressed
I wholeheartedly agree 👍 - it's about time we had the first genderless eunuch royal - for the sake of diversity and inclusion -

Prince Andrew should volunteer 🙋‍♂️ - since his royal bollocks have got him in all sorts of trouble in recent years - and cost us many millions of pounds sterling - to try and hush it all up - that Prince is a liability -

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey there. 👋
Old fart here ( fast approaching 60). Uk grower of many yrs.
Hoping to get some sensible conversation, where folks have a thicker skin etc...
@Gypsy Nirvana : still got all my original pistols vinyl. Signed copy of nmtb to boot also.
So, hopefully I'm in the right group now.
That's worth some dosh mate 👌 - my brother had all the early 100 club posters and sold them quite a while ago for a tidy sum - nicked from right outside the club back in 1976 -
Oh yeah 😎 - you are in the right group here 💚greengrower,- and welcome
- even Johnny Lydon (Rotten) - is an old fart now - 68 years old - 4 years or so older than me - doesn't time fly?

🙏

Last edited: