What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Yes ! we had used this guy before
One time we went sea duck huntin and he made bk on the boat
He cooks in the goose blind
that sounds like fun. I had imagined that he pulled the boat over and cooked some of that fish on a rock with maybe a little pot of grits and a hunk of bread and a doobie of course…
If you eat the limit (evidence) can you hunt/fish some more?

oldfogey8

That shot was all the birds we got that day.
The limit is two each and you keep the guides birds
Some of us plucked them and ate them roasted and the bulk was made by my Brother who made something delicious.
I have a buddy from ‘the island’(around massapequa) who duck hunted on the South Oyster Bay. He said it was like shooting fish in a barrel. He was the spittin’ image of Ronald DeFeo and said people in bars would go silent when he walked into local bars. He was a good man though and very unlikely to kill his family though. 😁

oldfogey8

Mine have always gone a few more weeks I plan for it now 11 weeks on average for me.
I have a group going now. Both have no ‘harvest by’ period. I started flowering with 8 and a half weeks to go. I suspect using the sh!tty blurple lights, they are going to f@ck me over and be ready in 9 and a half weeks(mid vacation)…

Big said his went in 60 days(I think) but that was outside in the high desert. Looking into auto watering since I will need it. Burdening my son with plant care is unpalatable but I may need to trouble him…☹️

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I have a group going now. Both have no ‘harvest by’ period. I started flowering with 8 and a half weeks to go. I suspect using the sh!tty blurple lights, they are going to f@ck me over and be ready in 9 and a half weeks(mid vacation)…

Big said his went in 60 days(I think) but that was outside in the high desert. Looking into auto watering since I will need it. Burdening my son with plant care is unpalatable but I may need to trouble him…☹️

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

yep yep…that heri berry was the first one done early September

my guess it is the Herijuana side….those were sourced from Woodhorse Seeds and I may be mistaken , it has been so long ago , that Chris got the Heri from Steve Tuck..
and the Woodhorse version is a fast finisher , I grew them around 2007 and they were done around 60 days indoors….

we shall see …..it is some greasy strong medicine , we only smoke it in the evening , very sedative…

oldfogey8

I am looking into the Crash contraption from the old site. He is one engineering genius. May opt for asking my son to stop over, chop the plants, hang them, unplug the lights and leave them in the tent. It is a work in progress. The trip is a ‘bucket list’ trip for my wife(and I am looking forward to it more than the harvest too) so it is more important than a few plants. Scheduling issues be damned!

Sun&Soil

I remember my 1978 Toyota Celica and the Patchogue drive in theater ,going there with my girlfriend many many times to see many many movies and never remembered any of them.
Awesome car. I had an 82 celica GT in high school/college. It had slid into a solid snowbank and had alot of damage in the front so I picked it up cheap. Our local junkyard had a couple of them to pull parts for. Man I miss that car.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

here is the description at Meduser’s site

Herijuana
This strain is the result of mixing the best Kentucky outdoor phenotypes (we've always called this 'killer New Haven Strain') with a cherished Humboldt strain from Petrolia called Headstash that has been grown in Southern Humboldt for over 20 years. We then line-bred this plant for 15 generations using planned back-crosses every third generation always selecting for buzz and taste ( we even make hash from males to evaluate nuances ), has fruity after taste that explodes. This strain was developed for pain and nausea, but through serendipity we discovered an appetite stimulant par excellence. This strain is not one for the novice smoker as it has a crippling buzz. I have lost entire days R&D;'ing on this one. We have always eliminated nay plants that went over Sept 20th to ensure we got this harvested and CAMP saw only footprints.
Hill Billy- Catalogue