What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I remember my 1978 Toyota Celica and the Patchogue drive in theater ,going there with my girlfriend many many times to see many many movies and never remembered any of them.
In the few months of 1978 - I was just 18 years old and was living and working in and around Boise Idaho - was driving my first car - a '63 Oldsmobile - (old lady car) - till I saved enough to buy a 69' Plymouth Roadrunner - was reckless and drove it without insurance - but maaan it was a fun car 🚗 to drive - used to go to drive-in movie places too - and have hot 🔥 waitresses come by the car and take orders for snacks and drinks - which they would put on a little tray affixed to the door of the car - while you watched the movies - it wasn't quite the Mels Diner experience of waitresses on rollerskates - (as in the movie American Graffiti ) - but close enough -

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I grew up on 640 acres of prime hunting and fishing. Quail, dove, prairie chicken and all kinds of varmints. My truck had a gun rack and they were always loaded. There was also a good sized creek full of fish....I was lucky.

Working in the car business all of my adult life I learned what cars/truck to and not to buy. With that said I have owned nothing but rice grinders since the 70's.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I took a Shirley to the drive-in movie theater in my convertible '67 Pontiac Bonneville .. a parade car for sure but traded it for a convertible '67 Camaro shortly after dating Shirley and then went out with her cousin to the drive- in .. life

I fell in love with Sheila in elementary school

sounds like Shirley

IMG_8180.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts