What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Stupid is a stupid does. I had heard about the Silk Road, never realized the extent of it. Speaking of great extents....

I have the original news film clip from the RCMP bust on Ron, Heaven's Stairway. His op was HUGE, filling 30 orders a day, operating for 9 years. Showed a still of the old Cannabis World which we were active members of, many here in this forum too no doubt. RMCP (Royal Mounted Canadian Police) confiscated gold bars, 1,000's of seeds, computers, money orders, etc. The filmed hysterical warnings from those Canadian cops was the same kind of crap you'd hear in the States during the marijuana propaganda in the 20's and on. Man have times changed.

Love my freedom!

I converted the original news clip (asf file) into a MP4 file. Would love to share this treasure, piece of cannabis history @Gypsy Nirvana but apparently MP4 files aren't supported?

Don't remember who pioneered DMC.
Thought is was Run 🙄

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
s-l1600.jpg

jokerman

Premium user
You referenced the Mid/West and didn’t include Illinois? We have deer 🦌 the size of small Elk and are also grain fed. CL🍀
I heard in Florida.they grow deer in the Keys.
They are called Key deer,as many know and are raised to grow big enough for appetizers.
You can pinch a Nuns ass and get as light warning.
You feed Key deer and looking at 3 to 5 .
I heard they taste like chicken.

CaptainLucky

I heard in Florida.they grow deer in the Keys.
They are called Key deer,as many know and are raised to grow big enough for appetizers.
You can pinch a Nuns ass and get as light warning.
You feed Key deer and looking at 3 to 5 .
I heard they taste like chicken.
I’ve been to the Keys and I have seen Key Deer.They are the size of Pitbull. They were in the Mangroves but I couldn’t figure out what they were feeding on. CL🍀

moose eater

My god. @moose eater is in Hell and enjoying it.

[bows deeply] One tough hombre, no error.
I hide inside these days in weather that years ago would've had me outside and getting something done, Unca..

But I can recall events 40+ years ago when we were well under -50 f., and we'd get a Chinook wind over the mountains (the Alaska Range to our south), and we'd dart up to mid+30s f. within 24 hours. The acclimation of the weather had us outside doing short term chores or grilling country style ribs on the Hibachi in shorts and t-shirt after that 80+ degree temperature increase. +34 would feel like +55 f. or +60 f. after an increase of that sort.

CaptainLucky

I hide inside these days in weather that years ago would've had me outside and getting something done, Unca..

But I can recall events 40+ years ago when we were well under -50 f., and we'd get a Chinook wind over the mountains (the Alaska Range to our south), and we'd dart up to mid+30s f. within 24 hours. The acclimation of the weather had us outside doing short term chores or grilling country style ribs on the Hibachi in shorts and t-shirt after that 80+ degree temperature increase. +34 would feel like +55 f. or +60 f. after an increase of that sort.
I remember when I would be wearing a jacket in Florida and the Canadian tourists were swimming. I remember thinking that they were all insane. lol 😂 CL🍀