What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hello my old friend. We had a few conversations back in the day, eh! Am forever grateful for the Zamal beans. I still have the email from Christophe to me regarding your/his Zamal.

Krusty, you mean this guy? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 18955483

Clearly Photoshopped, notice the hand in front of the cola. I told you I archived all the old greasy stuff. :LOL: That photo is in my 2002 folder. Name of the file is "KrustyPoser".

Then there was the GN vs PoM debacle, aka "bring popcorn" posts. We thought that drama would never end! Whatever became of that guy?

Stay well,
Uncle Ben
Oh - whatever happened to PoM ? - he hooked up with and worked with someone who had a site called Silk Road - that sold every drug imaginable - wasn't long before the feds got wise to it - and took it down - and he's currently doing 20 in some fed-pen - if he's a good boy - he could see the outside in 9 years or so - with full parole - here's a link to an article about Roger Thomas Clark aka Plural of Mongoose aka Variety Jones -

Glad that you liked the Zamal - it is kinda special - oh - and was still wondering if you knew the Overgrow members name that pioneered deep water culture - before we ever saw a Krusty Bucket - lol - I just can't remember it myself -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
fasting opens perceptual doors .. good luck with the pain
A 0.5 out of a maximum 10 points on the pain scale is hardly noticeable Patwillie - it's a great feeling to be virtually pain free - after months/years of the score being much higher - and that affecting my mobility and emotions - and so my relationships with others - after all - who really wants to be a grumpy old bastid?

Patwillie

Oh - whatever happened to PoM ? - he hooked up with and worked with someone who had a site called Silk Road - that sold every drug imaginable - wasn't long before the feds got wise to it - and took it down - and he's currently doing 20 in some fed-pen - if he's a good boy - he could see the outside in 9 years or so - with full parole - here's a link to an article about Roger Thomas Clark aka Plural of Mongoose aka Variety Jones -

Glad that you liked the Zamal - it is kinda special - oh - and was still wondering if you knew the Overgrow members name that pioneered deep water culture - before we ever saw a Krusty Bucket - lol - I just can't remember it myself -

yaknow the article purports that he wanted to be an avenger against pedophiles ... if you step on Epstein's client's toes you could get yourself in trouble ..

I was at OG from '02 till it broke just a few years later . I was red rabbit and stayed low and in every rabbit hole I could find .. enjoyed the political banter at times but most were just of the 71IQ club

Last edited:

Patwillie

gonna get a cat from the animal shelter .. gonna name it patwillie's pussycat .. pp

8ee6498ffd837bed.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
yaknow the article purports that he wanted to be an avenger against pedophiles ... if you step on Epstein's client's toes you could get yourself in trouble ..

I was at OG from '02 till it broke just a few years later . I was red rabbit and stayed low and in every rabbit hole I could find .. enjoyed the political banter at times but most were just of the 71IQ club
Knowing PoM as well as I did waay back in the early 2000's - I'd say that those claims he makes about being some pedo-hunter - are false - he was a habitual liar - and was probably trying to get sympathy so a reduced sentance -

Unca Walt

420club
Continuing my genealogy search on my father's side. I found I can trace my family to a piece of land that they have owned since at least 1722. I have a document that states my 4x great grandfather was the heir to this land and perhaps to land that his deceased 1st wife was the heiress. It was in 1849 that x4 was given his nobility card and coat of arms through the Kingdom Of Poland. Sadly, the land was stolen by the Russians in 1867. Today, the land developed into a small town. As the heir apparent I wonder If I can get that land back.
@HarleyJammer -- I can tell you what would happen: The folks there would treat you like a rock star. Almost certainly there would be more information on your lineage.

This happened to me while I was researching for my novel, "The Cadet". When I identified myself to the folks at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam as the returning 11th generation descendant of Jan Snedeker, a militiaman in Amsterdam in 1630...

They went nuts. They actually shut down the Rijksmuseum, dressed me up in Amsterdam Militia clobber, and placed my ancestor's wheellock musket in my dusted hands.

And tooken a pic. It is on the cover.

The response was a sorta "The Prodigal Son" theme. I got so much more information for the book than I could ever have dreamed.

And it was fun being a rock star.

Unca Walt

420club
@SubGirl The type of sweetener matters a lot.
---------------------------------
It's now a mere -10 f.

I'm 20 degrees away from green lighting my vehicle maintenance in the driveway.

And they're calling for highs of +2 f Monday, +9 f. Tuesday, +14 f. Wednesday, +10 f. Thursday, and +11 f. Friday and Saturday.

Looks like the Cosmos may be smiling on me this week.
My god. @moose eater is in Hell and enjoying it.

[bows deeply] One tough hombre, no error.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A day of drizzle starting at 43F and predicted to soar to 48F during the scorching part of the day.

Off to the gym early this morning so as to be able to get a parking space

Today I do an electrical usage survey for one of my tenants who is using more electricity than normal, followed by lunch out at their expense. I'll measure the load on all the legs and then check out the appliances on that leg to see what it should be drawing.

As there have ostensibly been no changes, the only thing that I can think of is that a motor load has increased due to bearing wear and rotor drag. Except for low draw electronics, the rest are all resistance loads.

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 18955592 View attachment 18955593

A day of drizzle starting at 43F and predicted to soar to 48F during the scorching part of the day.

Off to the gym early this morning so as to be able to get a parking space

Today I do an electrical usage survey for one of my tenants who is using more electricity than normal, followed by lunch out at their expense. I'll measure the load on all the legs and then check out the appliances on that leg to see what it should be drawing.

As there have ostensibly been no changes, the only thing that I can think of is that a motor load has increased due to bearing wear and rotor drag. Except for low draw electronics, the rest are all resistance loads.
are they using any electric heat ?

CaptainLucky

I neglected to comment further.

The Sitka Blacktail, in my biased subjective opinion, aren't gamey at all. Very nice taste. A cross in flavor between a nice corn-fed whitetail in the northern Midwest, like NW Pennsylvania, Michigan or Wisconsin, and the Dall sheep meat I referenced.
You referenced the Mid/West and didn’t include Illinois? We have deer 🦌 the size of small Elk and are also grain fed. CL🍀

Latest posts

Latest posts