What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
On another note what's a fair price to charge for rooted cuts shipped?
I have no idea what would be right there.
Seeds seem easy to price at $0.25 cents each with a $25 minimum.
I am just wondering out loud not making a offer as the wife is asking.
I have no idea. GMO is the only person I know that ships rooted clones......everybody I know just does cuts.

oldfogey8

From what I understand and I don't know for sure. Assange was trying to inform the American public as to what the Gov't was doing to the American people. So the gov't sicked the fake news on him and made him a bad guy in the public's eyes.

Same thing is going on today. The fake news has partnered up with a certain group and demonizing the other.
That is the gist of it. They started with a bogus rape charge out of Sweden shortly after he published leaked military docs detailing nefarious acts in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as diplomatic assessments that of countries leaders that did not support the US image of a kindly world leader. He didn’t steal the docs. He was given them. The rape allegation scenario is a common tactic used by intelligence agencies to smear and bring down their foes(DJT comes to mind and more recently an attempt to silence Russell Brand)…

moose eater

On another note what's a fair price to charge for rooted cuts shipped?
I have no idea what would be right there.
Seeds seem easy to price at $0.25 cents each with a $25 minimum.
I am just wondering out loud not making a offer as the wife is asking.
I sent out 2 cuts, well-rooted, of Super Lemon Haze, with 1 cut each of Gogi OG and Ghost Train Haze, (4 cuts total), secured in a custom-fitted wooden box, ~3" x 3" planting cubes restrained by internal 3/4" x 1" cross-members inside, with the cubes wrapped and taped in industrial food wrap so as not to allow loss of any soilless mix, odoriferous distractions addressed, sealed relatively well, inside a custom-made cardboard box.... for postage; $42. ;)

But that was to a friend in the Lower-48 who's helped me greatly.

Locally I have 2 price brackets for clones, depending on intent of the recipient; Personal grows for stash range from free to $10 or $15. Growers who are intending to grow for $, they pay $20 or so.

Then there's risk of walking into a small local post office where video of the transaction is digitally recorded and kept for 'X' amount of time by the USPS, and the actual postage (no handling charges), and as usual, postage is continuing to rise.

I'd never shipped clones before through the USPS, and it was +20 f. here when they left. They arrived in California, intact, healthy, happy, no injuries and no loss of soilless mix.

I was pleased, as was the recipient!

Last edited: