What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
@Gypsy Nirvana -- That is hilarious!! Mongo IMPRESSED.
1. Not so big = size 10's -
2. .My feet are usually friendly - unless I put them in ass-kicker mode -
3. - Seeing is believing - and I ain't seen no Loch Ness Monster - neither has oldpink - and he lives in Scotland -
4. - I'm uncertain as to whether an imaginary monster - would have or care about nationality -
5. - I very much doubt it - although in some distant way - we are all related somehow -
6. - No I don't have any pizza - my son ate the last piece -
7. Ya - it was pretty tasty - got it from an Italian gym buddy - who has a restaurant called Al Forno close by me here - made in the traditional Italian way -
8. Make sure that you wipe front to back -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
@buzzmobile -- You betcha. And we got to fly for free.

The reason: A buddy of mine was the Captain of an $8MM yacht. They needed us to be legal** to leave the dock.

**Fargin thing was so big, it required sumbody on each "wing" with a two-way radio to the Captain. Big boat.

So we flew over, and sailed back. And got seasick.
Back 10 years ago and more - getting from Manila to Subic Bay in the Philippines was always a pain by road - just getting out of Manila could take 2-3 hours - then another coupla hours on the motorway till you would arrive at the old USA naval base of Subic Bay - where I had a nice house in West Kalayan - (just up the hill from the base) -

Vasco's was the bar 🍸 restaurant - I used to drink/eat at right over the water on Subic Bay - run and owned by an Aussie mate of mine called Brian Homan - an old treasure diver - who had a dive museum - behind the bar -

- anyway - next to Brian's place was Subic Seaplane - owned and operated by an ex US Marine - who had an old Cessna seaplane - he would pilot for hire - and over the years he would fly me all over that area - and beyond - but mostly the Manila-Subic-Manila route - which was a far-far better way to arrive at or leave Subic - landings and takeoff's were always exciting - and the view - Wow!
* 5 hours by road (heavy traffic) or 25 minutes by seaplane - was a no-brainer

Last edited:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
005 (2).jpg
059.jpg

This kushdog cut after a few weeks in the jars gets a really subtle funk and a ridiculously heavy stone........I like it.
Now I gotta go do Chesticles and motorvate my day,have fun!

moose eater

@moose eater , come and get your puppies.
Every now and then a youngun' has to spread their wings, or paws, and find out what lies beyond the horizon.

We saw that when the polar bears began (in limited numbers) moving away from the coast and some were encountered by truckers on the Haul Rd up to Prudhoe Bay.

Yours were probably just a little more motivated than the average.

I suspect amphetamines.

Last edited:

oldfogey8

Same sorta thing going on over here oldfogey8 - Year's ago - I made a thread about my thoughts and observations concerning these mass unfettered migrations within Europe - here on the site -
Here is a link to it -
I read a bunch of stuff from Ivor Cummings, an Irish chemical engineer, who is on this stuff like white on rice. The censorship that the ‘leaders’ in Ireland are implementing is straight out of 1984. The problem here is none of the MSM outlets have anything to say about anything against the govt narrative so a lot of our population is clueless and will stay that way because they have been conditioned to believe everything against the narrative is white supremacy.😡

OleReynard

Walking back from the gym 🏋️‍♀️ along the Thames River tow path - (where the old barges used to be towed by horses) - I got into a verbal confrontation with some idiot half my age or more - due to him cycling along this path - which has plenty of signs telling everyone to dismount and walk with their bikes - since many young children - older people and dogs - use it to escape vehicular traffic - and only a few yards from the tow path - is a dedicated cycling route -

Standing in front of his cycle as he approached - I put my hands ✋️ up - stopped him - and told him that there was a cycle route - 'over there' -pointing to the route that he should have been on -

He obviously knew that he shouldn't be cycling where he was - but decided to try and force the bike past me - which failed - then he kept saying 'You have no authority over me' - and started using threatening language to try and scare me off - which failed also - it was a stale mate - until he finally dismounted - and so I let him pass - but he remounted his bicycle - as I said - 'At least someone pulled you up on it!' - maybe he will think twice about cycling that route again - I hope so 😉
The second he started coming off that bike, it'd been all over real fast.
He'd look pretty funny with a handle bar stuck up his ass.
I'm just waiting, patiently I got some penned up aggression that needs to be let out.

oldfogey8

Same sorta thing going on over here oldfogey8 - Year's ago - I made a thread about my thoughts and observations concerning these mass unfettered migrations within Europe - here on the site -
Here is a link to it -
Interesting stuff. You were on to this long before I had a freakin’ clue. I became enlightened early on in the pandemic. My wife was fired and shamed for exercising her right to bodily autonomy and I dove in head first.

moose eater

My son and I both have the big 145 qt. RTIC coolers.
Great coolers and a couple hundred bucks less than YETI of comparable size.
I bought about a 50-qt. Kong cooler, made in Iowa. Good cooler and nice folks. Folks there cut me a deal during a sale on shipping.

Also got a Yeti 35-qt. and a Canyon Creek 50-ish qt. in a rotomolded cooler.

Techni-Ice/Techniice out of Australia is one of the best, and their port of entry is in Florida. This year they went public, selling shares or stocks, but their ordering process was too convoluted for me a few years ago.

I can pre-cool the rotomolded coolers, then load them with whatever I'm tossing in, and have them last close to 7 or so days in the bush, and we travel (when going to Aishihik Lake and other road-accessible places) with a small energy-star-rated 115-AC chest freezer that weighs about 20-30 lbs. and fits in the front corner of the bed of the truck, under the canopy, as well as behind the front passenger seat in the camper van.

With those items and a small Honda generator, we can extend our stays in the bush nearly indefinitely.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts