What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Have a question for Gypsy☝️
First time on a international site so im loaded with questions about the other side of the pond!
1 Do you have a bigfoot?
2 If so is he friendly as everyone says?
3 Is there really a loch ness monster?
4 If there is ,is he really Scottish or an English imposter.
5 Is every English person I meet really related to Paul Mc Cartney?
6 do you have pizza?
7 Is it any good?
I feel a disturbance in the force so I will end this and seek council in the loo.
1. Not so big = size 10's -
2. .My feet are usually friendly - unless I put them in ass-kicker mode -
3. - Seeing is believing - and I ain't seen no Loch Ness Monster - neither has oldpink - and he lives in Scotland -
4. - I'm uncertain as to whether an imaginary monster - would have or care about nationality -
5. - I very much doubt it - although in some distant way - we are all related somehow -
6. - No I don't have any pizza - my son ate the last piece -
7. Ya - it was pretty tasty - got it from an Italian gym buddy - who has a restaurant called Al Forno close by me here - made in the traditional Italian way -
8. Make sure that you wipe front to back -

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
3. - Seeing is believing - and I ain't seen no Loch Ness Monster - neither has oldpink - and he lives in Scotland -
4. - I'm uncertain as to whether an imaginary monster - would have or care about nationality -
5. - I very much doubt it - although in some distant way - we are all related somehow -
7. Ya - it was pretty tasty - got it from an Italian gym buddy - who has a restaurant called Al Forno close by me here - made in the traditional Italian way -
No yeti in merry old England joe........just some dirty old feet.
😆

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I feel better now ...thanks GN!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used a Gott 80 as my seat in my River Rider white water raft, which has Black Bear teeth marks in it where they were trying to get it open with it cinched with straps. He would have eventually gotten it open, but I intervened by discharging a 357 into the ground at its feet.

They kept ice for three or four days, depending on ambient temperature. The bottom of the cooler was naturally cooled by contact with the raft bottom, which was typically 37F to 52F, which helped as the outsides was typically arid and hot.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Herselfs ankle is feeling betterer now fortunately.
Should be a interesting day that hopefully gets me to the post office today...........I am the worst about shipping one of my many flaws.
She has decided d to take that task upon herself from now on so I expect to see some improvement in that department pronto.
🐕

Latest posts

Latest posts