What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
1. Not so big = size 10's -
2. .My feet are usually friendly - unless I put them in ass-kicker mode -
3. - Seeing is believing - and I ain't seen no Loch Ness Monster - neither has oldpink - and he lives in Scotland -
4. - I'm uncertain as to whether an imaginary monster - would have or care about nationality -
5. - I very much doubt it - although in some distant way - we are all related somehow -
6. - No I don't have any pizza - my son ate the last piece -
7. Ya - it was pretty tasty - got it from an Italian gym buddy - who has a restaurant called Al Forno close by me here - made in the traditional Italian way -
8. Make sure that you wipe front to back -
# 8 sounds intriguing

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If you feel like our country is being invaded, like I do, but think it is more of a soft coup thing(the demographic shift to overwhelm Americans votes), like I did, this interview with Dr Weinstein may change your suspicions. The Darien Gap in Panama has an ‘immigrant’ camp populated by almost exclusively military aged Chinese males.

Buy ammo and get ready…

Same sorta thing going on over here oldfogey8 - Year's ago - I made a thread about my thoughts and observations concerning these mass unfettered migrations within Europe - here on the site -
Here is a link to it -

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Same sorta thing going on over here oldfogey8 - Year's ago - I made a thread about my thoughts and observations concerning these mass unfettered migrations within Europe - here on the site -
Here is a link to it -
We are the carbon the elite want gone.

Africanna

I grow in a very drafty garage.
No AC and summer temps outside hit 90's with triple digits in the tents.
I just open the garage doors and keep them watered.........cannabises do well in high temps if you move the air.

🙃
They can handle hot temps for sure and a breeze or some wind does help. When they're late in flower with more moisture in the air, the breeze helps to keep them free from mould and mildew.

Temps been in the late 30'sC in CT for quite some time this year but with a breeze/wind and the ladies are handling it well.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
We are the carbon the elite

The illegals who stomped out the cops arresting them for shoplifting have been released with no bail by the new york states attorney office.
They were all smiles and flipping off the cameras as they walked out the station.
That's bidenomics.
All part of breaking down social norms and ethics - getting people mad and upset - so they get polarized - and have to pick sides - which inevitably leads to social unrest/violence - revolution and more war -

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
what a crowd!
what a crowd!

@SubGirl ….the 00 pizza flour is a hit…easy to knead , can be very thin , no flop , and will char nicely , it has a nice crunch , we like crispy , thin , and crunch here , not so much stuffed crust thick heavy pizzas…

we are working on getting more char on the top crust…the bottom turned out fine..

IMG_8123.jpeg

IMG_8122.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
Was that on Chalk's Flying Service, @Unca Walt ? I remember seeing their seaplanes at Dinner Key Marina.
@buzzmobile -- You betcha. And we got to fly for free.

The reason: A buddy of mine was the Captain of an $8MM yacht. They needed us to be legal** to leave the dock.

**Fargin thing was so big, it required sumbody on each "wing" with a two-way radio to the Captain. Big boat.

So we flew over, and sailed back. And got seasick.

Latest posts

Latest posts