What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Africanna

let us smoke some dope

3 yr old ECSD x Ogers Kush

solid buds , tight , and medium tight loud terps

smells sour , fruity , and some earthy dankness

smoke is smooth as _________<———- insert favorite cliche

nice up high with anti inflammatory side effects = less pain or an i don’t give a fvck about any pain right now , effect…….

and of course happy , hungry , and sleepy can be found here

lots of f2 seeds 😁

View attachment 18953337
Can imagine what that must be like. I'm jealous

BubbasPlace

I grow in a very drafty garage.
No AC and summer temps outside hit 90's with triple digits in the tents.
I just open the garage doors and keep them watered.........cannabises do well in high temps if you move the air.
Never used AC for the grow in Florida either.
Must be my monumental ignorance saving me.
🙃
If it works for ya, more power. That's what I do in summer, move massive air through the grow.

Bubba

OleReynard

My shit don't grow in low 60's, just seems to take forever.
I actually use a heat mat also in the bigger room, dirt was just staying too cold
I actually like flouros to start beans with and used to actually run those till flip.
I've picked up some dual purpose bulbs that I don't think are all that great.
Flouros seems to produce an overall healthy stouter plant but more compact.
Anxious to try hps thru the whole run next time, hate switching fixtures out.

moose eater

Last time I did that I spent $1450 and gave the lights away after two runs with them.
🙄
My lights, even running just (4) 315cmh bulbs and 16 wet-rated LED floods with the purported equivalence of a 250-watt incandescent each, at (1) 315cmh and 4 LED floods per box, typically aid quite a lot in heating my relatively well-insulated basement through the winter. (*Basement walls are R-42, but the slab isn't
insulated at all, for natural heating in the winter and cooling in the summer).

Summer's a little bit of a challenge, despite the slab being uninsulated and the shop being in a separate room, but we can open windows that time of year, too..

The plants humidify the house upstairs, as well, when they're present, and there's a high efficiency, large HRV running around the clock, 24/7/365, though on auto-defrost every 12 minutes or so in the later fall, winter, and early spring. The HRV further dries the air, but the house is pretty tight, and we have to import fresh air via the HRV.

With no larger plants running at this time, and just the two 4' florescent tubes in the clone cupboard at the moment, my shop's stuck at about 68 degrees, below 16% rh, and my 60,000 btu air-handler in the basement comes on a lot more often.

The remainder of the house is mostly <16%rh, except the kitchen might see 21% when we cook something with a lot of moisture., and 72 f. with hot water baseboard.

Not sure if the extra fuel-fired heat running in the basement in the absence of lighting (due to there being no larger plant boxes lit at the moment) is more expensive than the heat provided by my lighting in the shop.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
-36 f. on the front porch this AM, and the puppies have both been out.

Coffee, the ritualistic half-beer with my wife for breakfast, and back to staring at the ceiling for a bit.

Maybe a puff of a joint of Super Lemon Haze we'd been working on.
My favourite - is staring at the carpet when contemplative - maybe I should try the ceiling?

- Brrrrr - too bloody cold for me at minus 37.7C moose 🫎 - I'd be scared 😱 of getting bitten by Jack Frost -

Latest posts

Latest posts