What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Somebody mentioned swamp donkey for the first time about 3 years ago its like, what in thee hell is that.
I've lived on water about all my life or by it, never heard a bass called that
There are reef donkeys offshore around here. (Not my picture nor my fish.)
1706786468131.jpeg

CaptainLucky

My wall of dogs. Past doggos in my life. My BB is still on our fridge but will make it to the wall soon. Even tho I miss them all and they were all great dogs, I feel a need to have at least one all the time. Can’t see myself not having one until I was not able to care for it…
View attachment 18944067
I would love ❤️ to have another dog 🐕 but it just hurts so badly to lose them I can’t imagine going through that again. CL🍀

Attachments

• IMG_1298.jpeg
    IMG_1298.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 36

Unca Walt

420club
However, not at the moment.

View attachment 18953652
Oh Gawd. My ever most favorite! I haven't picked one off the bush in 75 years. There was a huge patch of raspberries not a hundred yards from the farmhouse.

These not only taste wonderful, but they are friendly.

You can pick them amazingly easily (they just pop off, leaving the center on the plant). And no stickers.

Unca Walt

420club
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 18953730 View attachment 18953731

A gorgeous new cloudy day here in PNW Paradise, with some early rain, starting at 44F and predicted to reach 57F.

Today I need to find out what happened to the certified letter that I sent to Area Heating and Cooling giving them 30 days notice that I was going to file a formal complaint with the Contractor Licensing Board, but never got the receipt back. They wouldn't open the email that I sent their GM that I requested notice when they opened it either.

Just more games but I'm not going away and will get my money's worth, one way or the other. They picked the wrong old fart to defraud.
Go gettem.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Well its only gonna cost me a little over $10,000 us to switch from hid to led.
Only to be using 20% less draw from the wall.
The maffs says its as stoopid as stoopid gets without the loss of production that is expected.
Including the expected loss of roughly 25% in production I am struggling to see any advantage in any area of the grow.

All I see is a large expense up front with no way to make up the deficit.
If I use less elec to produce less product how the fuck is that iproving?
Struggling here.

BubbasPlace

let us smoke some dope

3 yr old ECSD x Ogers Kush

solid buds , tight , and medium tight loud terps

smells sour , fruity , and some earthy dankness

smoke is smooth as _________<———- insert favorite cliche

nice up high with anti inflammatory side effects = less pain or an i don’t give a fvck about any pain right now , effect…….

and of course happy , hungry , and sleepy can be found here

lots of f2 seeds 😁

View attachment 18953337
Nice. The LB x TK is getting funky and is throwing off some skunk musk aromas. Looks like 3 female (I think) and at least to appear to be about to wave weiners.

bubba