What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Mr_Hash

I smoked one joint around 11 o’clock and I am up eating some crackers and I’m ready to smoke my second joint, so yeah I’m pretty baked. One of these days I’m gonna fry my marble brother.
Let's go! 😆🙏
dab.jpg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I would love to have your company and grab Lesso over here and we could really smoke some serious herb and get our marble fried first class. I’m going to see him next weekend and I will be more than happy to mention that to him. I’ve got a place up in the Smoky Mountains, which might be more convenient to pop on in if possible this spring. I’m going to dig up that other joint get high and go to sleep. You enjoy your evening, brother and fry yourself for me.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good to see someone here burning the midnight oil with me @Gypsy Nirvana 😁 Cheers from across the pond.
Ya - I'm usually about from 4am - 8/9 am GMT - always wake up early - what's the old saying ehh? - 'Early to bed - early to rise - makes one - healthy - wealthy - and wise' -

- Was just thinking back to when I had a Green Card for the USA - (late 70's-early 80's) - which stated on it that I was a Legal Registered Alien 👽 - The USA 🇺🇸 immigration department gave me this Green Card - as I entered the USA with my first wife - who was from Boise Idaho - I was 17 years old - and had to get my parents consent to get married in England - before venturing out to the USA - with my new bride - and becoming a Legal Registered Alien 👽 - 😆

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are coming to your block soon......Mrs Pute won't eat them but buys them.....
I just buy them and don't eat them in support of the Girl Scouts and my waist. Grayfox will see that they don't go to waste.

We've donated heavily to the Scouts of both genders. Aside from money, I donated a 12' Jon boat and motor to the Boy Scouts last year and a 24' Columbia sloop to the Sea Scouts when we bought the Cascade.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
Not for everyone Brother .
I never bought into that bullshit.
I have fallen off of ladders and not gotten up and started running like on tv.
IMHO one needs to be smart enough to be able to discern what you see.
If you work with your body you know what happens ,not the bull shit on tv.
Not smart is a curse ,even worse is not knowing you may not know.
Making dum decisions will kill you quicker than my ex wifes cooking
Hurts more in the long run to be dum.
Oh, yer spot on. But I am talking about the human race being intelligent. Within that race, you have brilliance, mediocrity, and dumb-asses.

But alla them piled together creates a "thing" that has the power to destroy itself. <-- Where we are right now.

WWIII is horribly close. Why? I'm not pissed off enough at anybody (at the moment) in the whole world to shoot them.

Doesn't matter. The whole world may very well shoot at me at any time including the minute you take to read this... and Intelligence is the ONLY thing that made it highly possible.

Swans mate for life. Dolphins play. Dogs and cats love their young. What have they done to the Apex Predator Race? They will die, too.

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous new cloudy day here in PNW Paradise, with some early rain, starting at 44F and predicted to reach 57F.

Today I need to find out what happened to the certified letter that I sent to Area Heating and Cooling giving them 30 days notice that I was going to file a formal complaint with the Contractor Licensing Board, but never got the receipt back. They wouldn't open the email that I sent their GM that I requested notice when they opened it either.

Just more games but I'm not going away and will get my money's worth, one way or the other. They picked the wrong old fart to defraud.

buzzmobile

Veteran
let us smoke some dope

3 yr old ECSD x Ogers Kush

solid buds , tight , and medium tight loud terps

smells sour , fruity , and some earthy dankness

smoke is smooth as _________<———- insert favorite cliche

nice up high with anti inflammatory side effects = less pain or an i don’t give a fvck about any pain right now , effect…….

and of course happy , hungry , and sleepy can be found here

lots of f2 seeds 😁

View attachment 18953337
I can see Dopey too.