What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Mr_Hash

Hey @oldfogey8 ... What's in yer back yard? Ya got that thread up yet? 🙂
riverandroothills.jpg

jokerman

Premium user
When I run into some girl scouts selling cookies I ask what their favorite cookies are and they tell me.
I open up two boxes look inside and say " I am not sure I like these, so somebody needs to eat them and I buy six and leave two. I then give away the other two and I end up with two.

moose eater

I saw a video of some industrious young Girl Scouts setting up shop outside a dispensary. Terrific idea!
We have a limited number of areas that are technically separate from the dispensaries, yet part of the dispensary, where consumers can smoke on site in the 'lounge'. One such lounge is next door (joined by a walk-through) to a limited menu restaurant called 'The Cheesehead Joint', which serves various presentations of macaroni and cheese, with all sorts of add-ons on top, to include pulled pork, chopped green onions, sauteed onions, etc., etc.

Yep, a money-maker concept.

I chuckled pretty hard about 14 or 15 months ago, driving up from Yakima with my mother-in-law's camper van, and coming past the intersection at the Village of Northway. Someone had converted the old State Trooper detachment/home there and opened up a dispensary, about 35 miles from the Canada Border. Folks coming into the State who've recently 'discarded' their weed into a trash bin or amnesty box along the way could pull into the first dispensary they encountered.

An excellent business decision as well.

Last edited: