What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

moose eater

just got home from the oncologyst, another victory for this old man...cancer free again...got an eddie and sams pizza on the way home, ate all of it while driving...a homeless guy at a corner I was at got a slice, he seemed really happy about the meal he was handed...
Congratulations on your report(s), Boo, and mighty kind of you to help someone out who's likely struggling.

moose eater

Shocking video captured the moment a migrant mob pounded a pair of cops near Times Square over the weekend — but the busted cowardly suspects were still released back onto the street without bail, sources say.

The footage shows an NYPD officer and lieutenant initially telling the migrants to move along around 8:30 p.m. Saturday on West 42nd Street in Manhattan — before things quickly get rowdy as a scuffle breaks out between the cops and a suspect who is wrestled to the ground.

That’s when the rest of the punks converge on the officers, raining kicks to the head and body of the pair of New York’s Finest as the cops rumble with their pal, whose yellow sweatshirt is completely torn off in the melee.

The video shows the two officers left on the ground as the pack runs east on 42nd Street toward Seventh Avenue and gets away — though not for long.

Police initially busted four of the asylum-seeking thugs, identified by sources as Darwin Andres Gomez Izquiel, 19, Kelvin Servat Arocha, 19, Juarez Wilson, 21,
A note of caution on the NY Post; they've been known to take a seed of truth and grow a big ol' plastic plant from it at times.

I often check such stories at numerous outlets, especially when it seems there's only one or 2 covering a story.

Not saying this is one of those times, just stating my experience with them thus far.

oldfogey8

just got home from the oncologyst, another victory for this old man...cancer free again...got an eddie and sams pizza on the way home, ate all of it while driving...a homeless guy at a corner I was at got a slice, he seemed really happy about the meal he was handed...
Great news, sir!

Years back, I drove by a panhandler at an intersection with a ‘will work for food’ sign. I drove to a McD’s up the street, bought him a couple of Chicken sammiches, an order of fries and a bottle of water. When I gave it to him, he said he would have preferred cash but said thanks. I left a bit disillusioned.

moose eater

Great news, sir!

Years back, I drove by a panhandler at an intersection with a ‘will work for food’ sign. I drove to a McD’s up the street, bought him a couple of Chicken sammiches, an order of fries and a bottle of water. When I gave it to him, he said he would have preferred cash but said thanks. I left a bit disillusioned.
There's all kinds of people in every walk. Some on the street looking to merely eat and stay warm, others looking to do that and get high/drunk as well.

Over 1/3 of homeless in the US are veterans. (That says something). Many on the streets have mental health issues, as well.

I've given jars full of high-end roaches to homeless folks before, along with food or cash, and took one career wanderer home during grad school to barbecue a chicken on the Hibachi and let him take a shower, as well as get him stoned.

In the end, he asked if there was anything he could do for me, and initially I said, "No, we're good." But then I remembered the number of folks in my graduate classes who would eventually work with the disadvantaged and transients one day, and were often terrified of them, so I asked if he'd grant me a recorded interview. He did.

I still have that cassette tape here.

jokerman

Premium user
To be honest, I don’t really care if a person born with XX chromosomes wants to pretend to be a male or a person born with XY chromosomes wants to pretend to be a female. I don’t care if a woman is attracted to other women or men to men. I think people have the right to think what they want and to be with whomever makes them happy. Requiring me to pretend along with them to believe their dysphoria however, I will not play along with. Bottom line is you can’t change your genes(yet). The argument a lot of oddballs throw out there is not all women can get pregnant or bear children and not all men can sire children but that doesn’t change the fact that women have XX chromosomes and men have XY chromosomes. It is simple biology. This new transgender groupthink is a mental disorder and was thought up by a child molesting and child mutilating demon of a man who studied a set of twins, one of whom was accidentally castrated as an infant. The castrated twin was brought up female and the intact twin as a boy. The sick experiments this demon performed on these poor children really damaged them mentally and both ended up committing suicide if I recall correctly. I will not go into the Marxist ideology behind confusing the masses but feel this is a cornerstone of the desire to destroy society.
1706742507390.png

jokerman

Premium user
Shocking video captured the moment a migrant mob pounded a pair of cops near Times Square over the weekend — but the busted cowardly suspects were still released back onto the street without bail, sources say.

The footage shows an NYPD officer and lieutenant initially telling the migrants to move along around 8:30 p.m. Saturday on West 42nd Street in Manhattan — before things quickly get rowdy as a scuffle breaks out between the cops and a suspect who is wrestled to the ground.

That’s when the rest of the punks converge on the officers, raining kicks to the head and body of the pair of New York’s Finest as the cops rumble with their pal, whose yellow sweatshirt is completely torn off in the melee.

The video shows the two officers left on the ground as the pack runs east on 42nd Street toward Seventh Avenue and gets away — though not for long.

Police initially busted four of the asylum-seeking thugs, identified by sources as Darwin Andres Gomez Izquiel, 19, Kelvin Servat Arocha, 19, Juarez Wilson, 21,
baton thearpy

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
A note of caution on the NY Post; they've been known to take a seed of truth and grow a big ol' plastic plant from it at times.

I often check such stories at numerous outlets, especially when it seems there's only one or 2 covering a story.

Not saying this is one of those times, just stating my experience with them thus far.
These illegals are free tonight......If I had done that they would throw away the key.

Unca Walt

420club

That's why I became a sojer instead of a cop. They'da been notches on my notch stick.

moose eater

These illegals are free tonight......If I had done that they would throw away the key.
Not saying they're not. Just saying that corroboration of seemingly unusual stories is key.

I dealt with NYPD somewhat when I was back at OCCUPY writing stories, and I can assure you that they don't fuck around with someone putting one over on them. They're more or less immunized and they make damned sure they don't put up with nonsense, even when they maybe ought to.

I watched multiple angles of video from different photogs of people getting their heads busted for merely stepping off the sidewalk.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

moose eater

Again, if it were me, I'd find other sources of coverage for the incident and see if they agree on the reported outcomes from the NY Post.

That was my only point.

That, and I've seen the NYPD generate some serious shit if they thought someone was even thinking about stepping out of line. They've been a quasi-legalized gang for years.

Again, not saying the story isn't true. Just saying I would find other sources reporting on it and compare the reporting.