What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

moose eater

Scanned from larger photos taken by a parent member at the Hippie School in the Yukon Territory in later 1977 or earlier 1978. Looking at the bluff out the back door of the boiler house that was residence to the boiler engineer(s) who maintained our aging hot water heat system in what was a nearly ancient former Indian Residential school; the Chootlah Creek Residential School, that held its own chapters in nightmarish stories for the folks who'd lived there in its previous role.

The elders among the First Nations folks in the Village there liked our version of that school much better, but still often hesitated to attend our events and dinners when we threw them for the area, (dinners, softball tournaments, etc.) as their memories haunted many of them.

One image may appear as a link, don't know why, but both images ought to be accessible.

Photo_2023-01-16_Northern LIghts 2.jpg

View attachment Photo_2023-01-16_Northern Lights 1 downsized.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
you are following the wrong channel Brother !
This is a path ☝️
View attachment 18953435
Was reading the paper the other day - and they had some story about this online eunuchs club - that had members that could pop round to see you -.and surgically remove your bollocks - 😒 - apparently it's illegal to do that - but that didn't seem to deter them - now that is strange - almost beyond belief - does not appeal to me at all - I'm happy the way I am - as Popeye said -

oldfogey8

Bloody madness - how can you be 'Genderless?' - when you've either got a willy or a wanny - testicles or ovaries - balderdash - all very odd and silly to me -

- so what do they call a hermaphrodite? - sure you can get the very rare instance of humans being born with both sets of genitalia <a hermie?> But I've never heard of anyone born with no male or female tackle at all -
To be honest, I don’t really care if a person born with XX chromosomes wants to pretend to be a male or a person born with XY chromosomes wants to pretend to be a female. I don’t care if a woman is attracted to other women or men to men. I think people have the right to think what they want and to be with whomever makes them happy. Requiring me to pretend along with them to believe their dysphoria however, I will not play along with. Bottom line is you can’t change your genes(yet). The argument a lot of oddballs throw out there is not all women can get pregnant or bear children and not all men can sire children but that doesn’t change the fact that women have XX chromosomes and men have XY chromosomes. It is simple biology. This new transgender groupthink is a mental disorder and was thought up by a child molesting and child mutilating demon of a man who studied a set of twins, one of whom was accidentally castrated as an infant. The castrated twin was brought up female and the intact twin as a boy. The sick experiments this demon performed on these poor children really damaged them mentally and both ended up committing suicide if I recall correctly. I will not go into the Marxist ideology behind confusing the masses but feel this is a cornerstone of the desire to destroy society.

moose eater

The Cremation of Sam McGee, as recited by Robert Service himself. With black and white images of the Chilkoot Pass during the gold rush of 1898.

We hiked that Pass in June of 1979 to attend the closing celebration of the Hippie School, with my long-time companion, my female Norwegian elkhound, with a 1/4-lb. of Colombian in a dog food bag.

jokerman

Premium user
To be honest, I don’t really care if a person born with XX chromosomes wants to pretend to be a male or a person born with XY chromosomes wants to pretend to be a female. I don’t care if a woman is attracted to other women or men to men. I think people have the right to think what they want and to be with whomever makes them happy. Requiring me to pretend along with them to believe their dysphoria however, I will not play along with. Bottom line is you can’t change your genes(yet). The argument a lot of oddballs throw out there is not all women can get pregnant or bear children and not all men can sire children but that doesn’t change the fact that women have XX chromosomes and men have XY chromosomes. It is simple biology. This new transgender groupthink is a mental disorder and was thought up by a child molesting and child mutilating demon of a man who studied a set of twins, one of whom was accidentally castrated as an infant. The castrated twin was brought up female and the intact twin as a boy. The sick experiments this demon performed on these poor children really damaged them mentally and both ended up committing suicide if I recall correctly. I will not go into the Marxist ideology behind confusing the masses but feel this is a cornerstone of the desire to destroy society.
Well said☝️

Patwillie

Doctor: I see you're over a month late for your appointment. Don't you know that nervous disorders require prompt and regular attention? What's your excuse?
Patient: I was just following your orders, Doc.
Doctor: Following my orders? What are you talking about? I gave you no such order.
Patient: You told me to avoid people who irritate me.

moose eater

Shortly after the ratification of the US Constitution, some signers acknowledged there were those among them intent on undermining the document's contents.

Nothing new.

There's a lot of things we're not taught in school where unrealistic 'black and white' perspective is the norm, even when less than accurate.

The truth of J. Edgar Hoover's efforts paint him clearly as something far different than a constitution-abiding dude.

Then there's things like this:

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
just got home from the oncologyst, another victory for this old man...cancer free again...got an eddie and sams pizza on the way home, ate all of it while driving...a homeless guy at a corner I was at got a slice, he seemed really happy about the meal he was handed...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Shocking video captured the moment a migrant mob pounded a pair of cops near Times Square over the weekend — but the busted cowardly suspects were still released back onto the street without bail, sources say.

The footage shows an NYPD officer and lieutenant initially telling the migrants to move along around 8:30 p.m. Saturday on West 42nd Street in Manhattan — before things quickly get rowdy as a scuffle breaks out between the cops and a suspect who is wrestled to the ground.

That’s when the rest of the punks converge on the officers, raining kicks to the head and body of the pair of New York’s Finest as the cops rumble with their pal, whose yellow sweatshirt is completely torn off in the melee.

The video shows the two officers left on the ground as the pack runs east on 42nd Street toward Seventh Avenue and gets away — though not for long.

Police initially busted four of the asylum-seeking thugs, identified by sources as Darwin Andres Gomez Izquiel, 19, Kelvin Servat Arocha, 19, Juarez Wilson, 21,

Latest posts

Latest posts