What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Was thinking about it 🤔 - but there is an advantage to having heavy calloused hands ✋️ - you can grip rougher surfaces without as much pain - as you would get with softer hands - so it's almost like having permanent gloves on - so if I was to have to suddenly grab and grip a rough surface - to pull or hang with my entire weight - then it would be easier to do - and less painfull -
Does that make logical sense?
Yes of course. I had a rough right hand index finger and thumb for years which came in handy when removing and installing nuts and bolts. I hated using gloves and really only did when using hazardous material or to keep warm. I’m over that rough hands part of my life but have reminders on my hands now from then.
im thinking yours would be handy for exfoliating your wife’s skin during a back rub…🤪

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes of course. I had a rough right hand index finger and thumb for years which came in handy when removing and installing nuts and bolts. I hated using gloves and really only did when using hazardous material or to keep warm. I’m over that rough hands part of my life but have reminders on my hands now from then.
im thinking yours would be handy for exfoliating your wife’s skin during a back rub…🤪
Wow! - that's a great idea 'Leah! - fancy a calloused back rub?! - luv ❤️ '

jokerman

Premium user
My right thumb and pointer were calloused up and deformed from twisting wirenuts and occasional nose excavation.