What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
These callouses seem to be self filing - and they haven't ever fallen off - if I was to work my hands till they bled - then maybe that would be the case? - my thumb and index (pointing) finger don't seem to get calloused - just the other 3
2024-01-3013.45.031238519685145290867.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ever tried pulling a very alive 43 kilo (about 95lb) sailfish onto a launcha - in a choppy Pacific Ocean - with no gloves on? - he didn't want to get on the boat that's for sure - ripped my hands up a bit - glad it was not something that I had to do every day - but sport fishing is kinda exhilarating - I must say - lots of yelling and blood spatter - fishing for Marlin - Sailfish - Dorado - and Tuna -

OleReynard

Try that with macular degeneration and a cataract......
I feel ya, my eyes are failing also 30 some years looking at bright lights.
No feeling in my finger tips from callouses,, fingers not working right because of arthritis, they don't articulate like they used too.
Can't pick up a hammer or screwdriver anymore my fingers lock around it, have to pry them off one by one.
Can't clap anymore, hard to put in hands in pocket,, so no more pocket pool.
Only 1 good wrist

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I feel ya, my eyes are failing also 30 some years looking at bright lights.
No feeling in my finger tips from callouses,, fingers not working right because of arthritis, they don't articulate like they used too.
Can't pick up a hammer or screwdriver anymore my fingers lock around it, have to pry them off one by one.
Can't clap anymore, hard to put in hands in pocket,, so no more pocket pool.
Only 1 good wrist
My hands are a mess after the surgeries. But they are still functional. Who knows what the future will bring.....have a feeling it ain't good....

Latest posts

Latest posts