What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Dogster put on to me to it. It's a powder nute. They make several varieties, and I've seen sellers on Amazon not keep it straight, but it's called Jacks Professional 20-20-20. There is also another Jacks 20-20-20, I forget the other Ames. You want "Professional" version.

Anyway, the slick thing is you just put 1/2 tsp in a gallon of water. This is used every watering, no ph ing, filtering, just mix and use. Veg, flower, the whole grow. Until the end, when you just use water!

Oh, the other part is, it works! I still use my complicated nute version also, but was looking to simplify this grow, it's a little bit different for me. It's regular seeds first off so sexing will be required. No biggie, I just normally puss out and use clones or feminized seeds I figured I better simplify the rest.

I just up potted 10 of them.
So this is your first try of using professional 20-20-20 from seed to flower?
good luck with the reg seed plants. My last run took forever to set. I still don’t know one plant but uppotted it anyways hoping it’s a girl and I don’t have to lose the soil and nutes I’m wasting…
‘your little plants look healthy.

Sun&Soil

Alright, my area grow store is a nice place, but they are always pushing the limits, and it seems to be working.

Quite some time back, I was shocked (at the time) they were selling seeds! Pretty normal now.

Some while later, I go in there and they are selling clones, which also, at the time surprised me. Now, with the farm bill less than 3% or whatever.

Now, again, I am 🙀 surprised. They have 1 oz, or 1/2oz bags of buds, and hash! Pfft! Apparently this guy is a commercial grower and you make a cash donation and then receive the item.....also had gummies that looked like regular pot store fare

Call me Shirley, but I've done defense work for over 30 years, I don't see this as passing muster, it is not a dispensary, I guess I really don't know. I will wait for the owner to be there and ask him.

Bubba
We had places popping up here left and right that were "giving" it away as a "gift" for purchasing stickers, t-shirts, etc.

They walked the grey line for a long while before The State started to make an issue of it.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I guess I should be proud of myself for acting like an adult and caring for my sore back today. I’m not wanting to sit in a chair for very long, but I have been in one for six hours today. It’s a very comfortable chair, but nonetheless, I don’t do well indoors… Ivan has come in a few times just to check on me but he is out there with Dutch Just enjoying this cool weather we have… a friend’s son came by to get my yard vac running so tomorrow we can do leaves…
Take it easy doing leaves tomorrow.

BubbasPlace

Dana Larson, in Vancouver, pushed the proverbial river for a while, selling psilocybin from his shop, until one day the full-stop notice came from the RCMP, from what I understand.

We can do anything we want to... right up until we can't.

It's THAT moment in time that cleans plaque from my arteries in ways that I'd rather rely on good veggies in my diet for. :)
Yes, I just don't see it. It flies in the face of the whole dispensary thing. It's just right in store. You don't go to aa special room or anything. Donate and receive... I will see how long this works

BubbasPlace

So this is your first try of using professional 20-20-20 from seed to flower?
good luck with the reg seed plants. My last run took forever to set. I still don’t know one plant but uppotted it anyways hoping it’s a girl and I don’t have to lose the soil and nutes I’m wasting…
‘your little plants look healthy.
Yes. I used it to flower around or two ago, this is first beginning to end try. Lots of people out there use it. Some while back after talking to gmo I purchased all the materials to build the hydro box he had. This stuff has got me thinking about that. It dissolves completely almost instantly.

I still love my nute protocol, but you have to love the simplicity. I have to remember not to let my Blue Lab unit dry out!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
We had places popping up here left and right that were "giving" it away as a "gift" for purchasing stickers, t-shirts, etc.

They walked the grey line for a long while before The State started to make an issue of it.
The second time I walked into a grow store in Va Beach, they were selling clones. I was shocked to see this and asked how they got away with it. The guy told me that since they were not in flower they did not have enough THC in them to be considered cannabis plants. The next time I went in that store maybe a year later, they were not selling live plants anymore. I asked why and they said the business next door complained about the plant smell. I’m thinking they were smelling what was going on in the back room and not the plants…

oldfogey8

Cannabis roots can be boiled to create a powerful tea. This tea will be significantly more bitter than tea made with leaves or flowers. Adding a little fat to the tea while brewing (via milk, coconut oil, etc.) may potentially help release some of the fat-soluble terpenes and ketones present in cannabis roots. Though, a plain tea is also thought to be beneficial.

so they say on the internet anyways…🥹
I dried out a cleaned up root ball years ago and made a powder out of it and made capsules out of it. It’s took a couple a day for a few weeks to see if I noticed any benefit. Nada. Maybe that is why I am all fkd up these days…😁

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We ran a root ball through a hammer mill and then extracted it with ethanol. Wasn't impressed enough to do it twice.

moose eater

Yes, I just don't see it. It flies in the face of the whole dispensary thing. It's just right in store. You don't go to aa special room or anything. Donate and receive... I will see how long this works
The Authorities just popped an unlicensed 'dispensary' here, operating out of a house in a rural subdivision, out the Chena Hot Springs Rd., near Amanita Road where I once owned property.

Place was owned by a 37-year-old entrepreneur, and a 60-somethinig (67?) year old fellow lived there full time.

Too much come and go traffic, with lots of folks coming and going all hours, often staying for 5-10 minutes each.

Gee, what might THAT mean? :)

The old fellow lived in the back bedroom, and just outside his bedroom door was a list of employees and a schedule.

In what would have been the living room they had signs on the walls with prices, weights and products, with a cash register on a retail-store-type counter.

They were, as I recall, selling mushrooms, pot (both bags and pre-rolls) and extracts. (Maybe more but I don't think so).

Troopers had the place staked out in an unmarked vehicle, maybe a couple of them and a young fellow departed the home after a handful of minutes inside.

The Troopers stopped him (can't remember the probable cause. Maybe a tail light issue?), and he had a handful of pre-rolls and a bag of buds, maybe some 'shrooms(?). Despite long-term semi loose policies on weed, there's been a THICK LINE in the sand where minors are involved here. At the time of Ravin's ruling, the age of consent or majority for alcohol and tobacco was 19. Some years later it was changed to 21. The kid they stopped was 17. Oh no!!

The State is even more interested in arresting illicit dealers/dispensaries now that it's taking money from their revenue pocket. With confirmed sales to a minor(s), I ABSOLUTELY wouldn't want to be those folks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts