What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I can completely understand that emotion. In almost all instances I will nod, tip my hat, or say hello, to a stranger.too.(y)

not me
I hate everyone equally and I hate humans more than anybody I know 🤡

IMG_5557.jpeg

Littleleaf

Veteran
couple more weeks till this one comes down. Sizzar hash is going to be epic I think.
Setting up a trimming area in the barn with a TV and internet....lol

As you can see in the last pic the bud maggots have destroyed about a 1/3 of the bud. It spirals around the bud. This plant has the least damage from them. To sticky I'm thinking.
wt3.jpg
wt2.jpg
wt.jpg
wt with bugs.jpg

oldfogey8

According to the Governor of ohio (Rep. Mike DeWine) and the Mayor of Springfield (Rep. Rob Rue) The Hatians in Springfield aren't illegals, were invited there, aren't eating any pets and claim that most of the non Haitian residents of Springfield are happy with the Haitian presence and credit them with saving the local economy by taking the jobs that the employers couldn't get the local residents to take and was the reason the Haitians were invited there.
They were ‘invited’ here by the current government not the citizens of the town. The reason the government ‘invited’ them is 2 fold. Our government has overthrown their democratically elected government at least once, sold their assets including children to the Clinton Foundation(who siphoned off billions in aid in the process) and pressured the UN to send in the Nigerian army to police/strong arm the locals(including mass rape and pillaging). Their democratically elected president was unceremoniously spirited out of the country under the cover of darkness at gun point by the state department. And of course replacing workers in Springfield with people who will work for long hours for next to nothing(including children) and not know their rights as workers in the US system. Other than that, yeah, they are here legally and were ‘invited’…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
According to the Governor of ohio (Rep. Mike DeWine) and the Mayor of Springfield (Rep. Rob Rue) The Hatians in Springfield aren't illegals, were invited there, aren't eating any pets and claim that most of the non Haitian residents of Springfield are happy with the Haitian presence and credit them with saving the local economy by taking the jobs that the employers couldn't get the local residents to take and was the reason the Haitians were invited there.

IMG_4174.jpeg

cola

Respect. Sorry, I don’t like the feeling any more than you do and I will do everything in my power to retain the constitution. So would anybody.
I wanted to add that I am all for defending the constitution. Got my share of second amendment articles too. But when you are dealing with folks with a real bias, and perhaps not overly superior intellect, with fists bones literally the size of your thigh, and there are 3 of them walking towards you on a public sidewalk, sometimes it is better to step aside, at least, until next time. Like the minutemen learned out of necessity, and that the British learned to disdain: "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day". And me, I kinda prefer my fine looking face to an overly maligned one too.:rolleyes: