What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I’m done for today. I’m just doing a pan at a time just so I don’t get burnout. I’ll be trimming all week but at least the buds are nice and easy to trim.
You hit the nail on the head! I hate trimming larfy pot. Nice dense buds are a pleasure……like tying the perfect fly….when done you take a second to admire it. Larfy pot however…..when done…not much left.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
may be one of the best motor-head hack in a long time..

IMG_2638.jpeg

cola

That’s everywhere. I don’t feel comfortable sending my grandkids to school even in my town. I have not seen where those folks are causing any trouble being here legally. Nor have I seen where the town didn’t want them there or why. They Seem like grateful people just trying to make it… Don’t think the town deserves all the negative publicity 🙁
When I grew up, many, many decades ago, venturing into the next door neighborhoods was not safe. I used to go to a hobby store in that area, to get paper airplanes and model cars, and it was tricky even then walking the several blocks there. I never told my parents what occurred, but I had to watch BOTH sides of the street to make sure I was not getting vectored. I ran full speed more than a few times going home, OUT OF NEED. I grew up in a mainly white neighborhood and where I went was mainly not. Deep inside our minds I believe there is a natural bias towards folks from out own color and culture. I think it just is that way. Call me racist, or not. I just know what I see and feel inside.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
When I grew up, many, many decades ago, venturing into the next door neighborhoods was not safe. I used to go to a hobby store in that area, to get paper airplanes and model cars, and it was tricky even then walking the several blocks there. I never told my parents what occurred, but I had to watch BOTH sides of the street to make sure I was not getting vectored. I ran full speed more than a few times going home, OUT OF NEED. I grew up in a mainly white neighborhood and where I went was mainly not. Deep inside our minds I believe there is a natural bias towards folks from out own color and culture. I think it just is that way. Call me racist, or not. I just know what I see and feel inside.
I treat people the way they treat me. Why is it so hard to look a person in the eye anymore?
I don’t cause I can’t hear and have to read your lips. How about you?

jokerman

Premium user
According to the Governor of ohio (Rep. Mike DeWine) and the Mayor of Springfield (Rep. Rob Rue) The Hatians in Springfield aren't illegals, were invited there, aren't eating any pets and claim that most of the non Haitian residents of Springfield are happy with the Haitian presence and credit them with saving the local economy by taking the jobs that the employers couldn't get the local residents to take and was the reason the Haitians were invited there.
How do you spell go fuck yourself?

cola

I treat people the way they treat me. Why is it so hard to look a person in the eye anymore?
When I lived full time, again, many, many decades ago,on the Islands, it was not safe walking on the same side of the street as Locals. They did not want me to be close enough to them to see my face. So, if I saw a group of 2 or 3 of them walking on the sidewalk coming towards me, I would always walk across the street to the other side. There is a tremendous cultural bias there. Anyone who thinks differently never lived there, and is totally kidding themselves.And calling the constable to get justice is not going to get you anywhere, most times, at all. They are biased too, and frequently related or distant relatives to the person you would be reporting. You need to be very careful everywhere.:ninja:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
When I lived full time, again, many, many decades ago,on the Islands, it was not safe walking on the same side of the street as Locals. They did not want me to be close enough to them to see my face. So, if I saw a group of 2 or 3 of them walking on the sidewalk coming towards me, I generally walked across the street to the other side. There is a tremendous cultural bias there. Anyone who thinks differently never lived there, and is totally kidding themselves.And calling the constable to get justice is not going to get you anywhere, most times, at all. They are biased too, and frequently related or distant relatives to the person you would be reporting. You need to be very careful everywhere.
Respect. Sorry, I don’t like the feeling any more than you do and I will do everything in my power to retain the constitution. So would anybody.

cola

I've found also that if you treat people the way that you'd like to be treated, most honorable folks will respond in kind, and surprisingly so, even better than expected. The world is too hostile already. We should all try and make it a little less.:)

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I've found also that if you treat people the way that you would like to be treated, most honorable folks will respond in kind, and surprisingly so, even better than I'd have expected. The world is too hostile already. We should all try and make it a little less.
I can honestly say that if I passed you on my daily walk…..I would look you in the eye and if you looked back I would nod, wave or speak…

On the other hand …If you gave me the Straight Ahead Stare my thoughts are Fk Off….

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
that is one of the sad things about this new modern world that we live in , and that’s reliable factual news

unless you know someone who has boots on the ground , how in the hell do we trust the mainstream media?…

I really have no idea what’s going on in Springfield, or Cleveland , or Portland..well maybe not Portland , Brother GW is the boots on the ground in Portland and gave us some real news from what he was seeing…

View attachment 19073059
True, we only know what they feed us but it seems that we would see more from the town saying they are under pressure than what I’ve manage to find. I don’t know what is going on there either except in places Where I know folks. I do know they have a miserable problem on the west coast because like you I know someone there that actually sees what’s going on in their own backyard and towns. There just seems to be a lot of conflicting news about Springfield that could be causing more trouble than necessary there without a real news story we can trust…I watch a lot of main stream media but don’t depend on it totally for my news feed. It’s amazing how twisted the news can be from one channel to another. I do miss Walter Cronkite but I’m sure they too just fed the bear at times. News nowadaze is more like entertainment and reality shows to me…