What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Really? From what I read they are asking for this to stop and of course asking for millions that the state doesn't have.....

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The governor of Ohio will send law enforcement and millions of dollars in healthcare resources to the city of Springfield as it faces a surge in temporary Haitian migrants that has landed it in the national spotlight.

Republican Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said Tuesday he doesn’t oppose the Temporary Protected Status program under which some 15,000 Haitians have arrived in the city of about 59,000 people since 2020, but said the federal government must do more to help impacted communities.

His news conference was held just hours before the presidential debate between Vice President Kamala Harris and former Republican President Donald Trump, where the divide over immigration policy was sure to be an issue.

On Monday, Republican Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost also drew attention to the crisis when he directed his office to research legal avenues — including filing a lawsuit — to stop the federal government from sending “an unlimited number of migrants to Ohio communities.”
Don't go confusing a democrat with facts they just get offended and ignore them anyways.
😆

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
have some coffee and calm down

IMG_2399.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I am actually very calm. But try and get in and see a doctor there. How about the millions needed that the state or country doesn't have.....your tax dollar at work. I would rather see it go to improving roads, parks and helping our veterans.

But, that is just me. Back to being calm.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Talking about the smell of weed. Blondy is on her way back from the Dr. She was diagnosed a severe allergic reacting to the weed smell. (terpenes I'm guessing) Blondy was the second person the Dr. had diagnosed today and a couple more this past week. All were around or trimming fresh weed. I even notice more of a reaction to trimming one of my plants. Candy girl the volunteer plant. Very loud smell to her when trimming. That is same time poor Blondy started feeling bad. Sneezing and a burning in her lungs. Mine too...

It has something to do with the new breed/crosses of weed. The old school stuff never effected us this way.

No longer trimming in the house. Just can't take that chance.

Will say Candy girl's sizzar hash and bud give a nice buzz.

The culprit

View attachment 19072962
Some weeds give me tightness in the chest when I trim. Not all of them not even the most potent but it’s enough to scare me a little. I trim now by my exhaust fan to try to take away some of it but I still need to take breaks when I’m trimming “that kind of weed”.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Maybe you should move there HempKat.....don't forget to take your children.....YOU MIGHT SEE IT DIFFERENTLY WHEN YOU DON' T FEEL COMFORTABLE SENDING YOUR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL.
That’s everywhere. I don’t feel comfortable sending my grandkids to school even in my town. I have not seen where those folks are causing any trouble being here legally. Nor have I seen where the town didn’t want them there or why. They Seem like grateful people just trying to make it… Don’t think the town deserves all the negative publicity 🙁

oldmaninbc

Some weeds give me tightness in the chest when I trim. Not all of them not even the most potent but it’s enough to scare me a little. I trim now by my exhaust fan to try to take away some of it but I still need to take breaks when I’m trimming “that kind of weed”.
Hey Sub, I have a sensitivity to the fan leaves, if they touch my arm the skin becomes red and itchy. The buds don't seem to be a problem. I don't understand that. My life has been plagued by allergies and sensitivities since childhood.

If I remember correctly you have issues around allergies. Does Arlo show any signs of sensitivities or allergies when around the plants?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hey Sub, I have a sensitivity to the fan leaves, if they touch my arm the skin becomes red and itchy. The buds don't seem to be a problem. I don't understand that. My life has been plagued by allergies and sensitivities since childhood.

If I remember correctly you have issues around allergies. Does Arlo show any signs of sensitivities or allergies when around the plants?
No, the dogs don’t have a problem with the smell. Not Mr Sub either

i know a girl,that is allergic to the leaves too. I’m glad I’m not but yes I do have change in weather/pollen allergies and take antihistamines every day

oldmaninbc

I wait until the soil is dry, then take a knife and go around the inside of the pot so it all comes out together. Then back fill in the larger pot. If you do it right you will almost never see transplant shock. Water as needed.
That's right, a good transplanting routine shouldn't stress the plants and slow them down. They should hardly skip a beat.
I do like to give them some darkness after transplanting if possible but not always.

When in October is your fishing trip Pute, is this river or lake fishing? Rainbow trout?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
when you up pot, do you break up the roots at all ???
Always… some plants require more breaking up the RuPaul than others do, but I’ve always broken up the RuPaul by putting a knee into the ball and leaning down on it and then pulling it apart gently you can tell the difference when you grow the plant out and take the root ball and look at it… I also use a different type of container than everybody else so I guess you could say I do things very differently than most… the proof is in the flowers, some better than others

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Always… some plants require more breaking up the RuPaul than others do, but I’ve always broken up the RuPaul by putting a knee into the ball and leaning down on it and then pulling it apart gently you can tell the difference when you grow the plant out and take the root ball and look at it… I also use a different type of container than everybody else so I guess you could say I do things very differently than most… the proof is in the flowers, some better than others
Interesting. The only time I have ever trimmed a root ball was on a mother.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
That's right, a good transplanting routine shouldn't stress the plants and slow them down. They should hardly skip a beat.
I do like to give them some darkness after transplanting if possible but not always.
I have never done that. Gonna go take a pic of the plants I up-potted....be right back.

Latest posts

Latest posts