What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
So I was trying this new muffin mix and was thinking how I could doozie it up a little. It offered some suggestions on the back adding blueberries or bacon. It also had one of those QR codes that took me to fun recipes to make with it. I thought @jokerman would like this one
IMG_0517.jpeg

I didn’t make them. I just added an extra egg and used buttermilk instead of regular milk. But thought this looked amazing from Shawnee, Oklahoma

oldmaninbc

So I was trying this new muffin mix and was thinking how I could doozie it up a little. It offered some suggestions on the back adding blueberries or bacon. It also had one of those QR codes that took me to fun recipes to make with it. I thought @jokerman would like this one
View attachment 19060701

I didn’t make them. I just added an extra egg and used buttermilk instead of regular milk. But thought this looked amazing from Shawnee, Oklahoma
Ok, I am confused, nothing knew there.

Is that chicken on the muffin?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Ok, I am confused, nothing knew there.

Is that chicken on the muffin?
Yes I guess it’s an Oklahoma thing. Mashed potatoes and gravy on top then looks like a fried chicken tender on top. I’d try it. Wouldn’t you?

these are the ones I made, not nearly as tempting but I just tried one and they are super good. Sweet too like a cupcake Subgirls Love muffins
IMG_0518.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Yes I guess it’s an Oklahoma thing. Mashed potatoes and gravy on top then looks like a fried chicken tender on top. I’d try it. Wouldn’t you?

these are the ones I made, not nearly as tempting but I just tried one and they are super good. Sweet too like a cupcake Subgirls Love muffins
View attachment 19060713
I am not a fan of sweet and meat, I get the heebie-jeebies. Maple syrup going on my bacon ruins it for me, like if I am having pancakes or french toast with bacon, I just can't get syrup on the bacon.

I'll give you this, the photo looks appetizing. My wife said she would try one.

Your heart shaped muffins look tasty, I would put some cream cheese icing on them.
They are a heart-felt muffin!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
View attachment 19060701

I have fished in Shawnee a long time ago , that’s where I first took my 3 kids to teach them to catch fish

came pole , bobber , worms

after about 45 minutes just when they were having the most fun , I made them get in the car and we went home

after that day I never had to ask them but once if they wanted to go fishing , they would run out to the car

photo would be around 1975 ish

IMG_0951.jpeg

oldfogey8

Anyone got a great deal on a decent fan lately. Mine don’t seem to last but a couple of grows…
GMO from the old site recommended AC Infinity(as did @unclefishstick earlier in the thread). He said they last very well. I bought one last spring. They are certainly very well made. Whisper quiet so I am guessing they use quality bearings. They were out of the oscillating version when I bought mine but will probably splurge for one of those in the fall.

1725569999413.png

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I have fished in Shawnee a long time ago , that’s where I first took my 3 kids to teach them to catch fish

came pole , bobber , worms

after about 45 minutes just when they were having the most fun , I made them get in the car and we went home

after that day I never had to ask them but once if they wanted to go fishing , they would run out to the car

photo would be around 1975 ish

View attachment 19060719
I learned to fish in Ardmore Oklahoma. My Grandaddy would take me every year and we would alway catch a load of fish. We would go there every summer to visit my Granny and Grandaddy. Is Shawnee close to there? Seems like I remember that for some reason. Nice pic of you and your little 🥰

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
GMO from the old site recommended AC Infinity(as did @unclefishstick earlier in the thread). He said they last very well. I bought one last spring. They are certainly very well made. Whisper quiet so I am guessing they use quality bearings. They were out of the oscillating version when I bought mine but will probably splurge for one of those in the fall.

View attachment 19060722
I just ordered 2 today

Latest posts

Latest posts