What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Only fan I use in tents is inline sucking through the cooltubes.
Intake is down low opposite side so the air has to flow through the plants to reach the outtake hole.
Zero pm or air related issues.
A 5 x 10 x 7 tent is 350 sqf. and the inlines are 440cfm.
Several of said inlines have been on 24\7 for decades without any maintenance at all.
You must’ve been out under the skyway fishing for snook when they had the math class. Your tent using your measurements is 50 ft.² and 350 cubic feet an overall volume… I have an in-line fan that has been on for 12 years nonstop. It’s in my attic and it pulls the smoke out of my back porch smoking room.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’ve got my cap junkie x Rosetta Stone curing in jars right now. It’s quite the beautiful plan…boy Does it have a kick… i’ve got to give S & S his props for sharing his seeds with me… it appears that I might be finally out of my funk and back into my growing groove. I’ve destroyed it off a lot of plants in the last year…😱

Attachments

• IMG_2870.jpeg
    IMG_2870.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 18

oldmaninbc

I’ve got my cap junkie x Rosetta Stone curing in jars right now. It’s quite the beautiful plan…boy Does it have a kick… i’ve got to give S & S his props for sharing his seeds with me… it appears that I might be finally out of my funk and back into my growing groove. I’ve destroyed it off a lot of plants in the last year…😱
That is some awesome blossom!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

enjoy that harvest Amigo!..

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Did 6 miles of walking today. Had 2 Klondike bars. Relaxing in the living room. Mom wants to get dinner at 5. Maybe IHOP? Maybe Kelly's Roast Beef? No idea. I feel good. I can see my health in my face. May be why I get so many hellos from the ladies out there. I'm really hoping to quit chewing tobacco but don't see how. Anyone kicked it or cigs? Did you get fat? Hope everyone is having a a good day.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Did 6 miles of walking today. Had 2 Klondike bars. Relaxing in the living room. Mom wants to get dinner at 5. Maybe IHOP? Maybe Kelly's Roast Beef? No idea. I feel good. I can see my health in my face. May be why I get so many hellos from the ladies out there. I'm really hoping to quit chewing tobacco but don't see how. Anyone kicked it or cigs? Did you get fat? Hope everyone is having a a good day.
Yes Klondike bars will make you fatter.

oldmaninbc

Hey there DB, when I quit smoking Apr13, 1987 my doctor told me to eat as much as I wanted. I listened to him and gained 20 lbs, then I had to lose the weight. I would do it differently, no excess weight gain. It's funny how I can remember that specific day of quitting. I chewed a lot of nicotine gum for several weeks.
Having the lung disease that I do, it was fortunate for me that I did quit when I did.

Everyday for 3 months I was going to quit and everyday for 3 months I had an excuse not to quit. Then at the end of the 3rd month, I looked in the mirror that morning and asked myself, what's your excuse today, I didn't have one and I quit, permanently.

My stepfather quit smoking only to take up chewing tobacco, in his mind he quit smoking. When he did pass away he died from lung cancer.
When I was a young teen and he caught me smoking, the irony of his punishment didn't escape me, he forced me to smoke a cigar.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey old man I didn't know you had lung problems. I'm very sorry. I'm glad you quit smoking. Maybe I'll finally quit this grizzly snuff. There's a cute Indian girl at the variety store. I was telling her about cooking dinner for her. Maybe I'll get a blowjob! 👍

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I’m glad I don have an addiction to fatty foods. Fruits and vegetables….

carnivore keto here

I eat a lot of butter , cook a lot of my meat in bacon grease , lard , or beef tallow and my cholesterol levels are in the sweet spot…

since going carnivore keto about a year now , I’ve noticed that I fart a lot less which makes me safe around grow tents

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

oldmaninbc

Hey old man I didn't know you had lung problems. I'm very sorry. I'm glad you quit smoking. Maybe I'll finally quit this grizzly snuff. There's a cute Indian girl at the variety store. I was telling her about cooking dinner for her. Maybe I'll get a blowjob! 👍
DB, the only thing that is going to get blown is your cover. Try slowing down and enjoy the time with a woman, if sex is going to happen, it'll happen. Putting sex before the date in my mind and from my personal experience, is wrong! Act like you care about the person and your not just lusting after sex.
Unless of course, you come across a woman who only has sex on her mind, how is that working out?

I have asbestosis and pleural plaques...2 lung diseases. Like all the chronic diseases I have, you learn to live with them and carry on.