What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Tent is cleaned and bleached down for the next grow. Decided to just wash the filter cover this time need to buy a new fan too. Anyone got a great deal on a decent fan lately. Mine don’t seem to last but a couple of grows… one that you could clean inside would be nice…
View attachment 19060551
Now awaiting seeds to arrive…

@jokerman found a good use for that hose clamp we were discussing now my gauge won’t be falling to the floor of my tent anymore. We can share this tip at the next meeting 🙃
View attachment 19060552
Same here, fans don't seem to last very long, a couple of years, that's it. Even the more expensive grow store fan didn't last. In and around my tent I have 6 fans all together

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Hey now. Cute little bud right there 🥰
Why thanks you Mi'Lady...

This was her when she was alive... (before the scissor incident in the bedroom)

DSCF1397.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Only fan I use in tents is inline sucking through the cooltubes.
Intake is down low opposite side so the air has to flow through the plants to reach the outtake hole.
Zero pm or air related issues.
A 5 x 10 x 7 tent is 350 sqf. and the inlines are 440cfm.
Several of said inlines have been on 24\7 for decades without any maintenance at all.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Intake is down low opposite side so the air has to flow through the plants to reach the outtake hole.
Several of said inlines have been on 24\7 for decades without any maintenance at all.
My inlines work great with no issues but where I have my tent, I need airflow too usually two fans but one of the fans pooped out the last grow so went with just the one.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

That’s very pretty. I love it when I grow pretty buds. This looks like her high school prom pic. Very sexy 😁
Yes, I only grow these plants to see the final blooms on them.

Someone suggested smoking one at the local village flower arranging show and I've never looked back! 🤪

But in all seriousness, it is a real good feeling when the plant gets to the finish line and looks tip top!

oldmaninbc

Oh yeah, my inline fan is a trooper!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Yes, I only grow these plants to see the final blooms on them.

Someone suggested smoking one at the local village flower arranging show and I've never looked back! 🤪

But in all seriousness, it is a real good feeling when the plant gets to the finish line and looks tip top!
Yes I’ve grown a whole tent full of ugly buds tho that were awesome but like you love when the end product is so beautiful.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

My inlines solid, running straight for over 10 years now.
I do like a cheap fan in the growspace though to take the heat away from the cmh bulb (you use a cooltube) and just to make sure the breeze hits the whole plant. I don't have any science for that though, so I may just be thinking I'm helping but maybe I'm just burning electric for no reason.
You've given me something to think about.

But the fan does help when I fart in the space for a bit of a plant pick me up.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
My inlines solid, running straight for over 10 years now.
I do like a cheap fan in the growspace though to take the heat away from the cmh bulb (you use a cooltube) and just to make sure the breeze hits the whole plant. I don't have any science for that though, so I may just be thinking I'm helping but maybe I'm just burning electric for no reason.
You've given me something to think about.

But the fan does help when I fart in the space for a bit of a plant pick me up.
My space is too small to fart in.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I do my morning yoga in my grow space getting the run off out of the trays so farts are always popping out.

"Downwards facing turkey baster" is my fave pose for a good release.

Have you tried yoga?
I do yoga but not in the tent. I do have a couple of special moves to get down in front of it tho. Sometimes it’s a hazard getting out of the pretzel positions.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Seems like the jobs should be switched next time maybe?
😆
agreed but this friend is a fat old biker that wouldn't be able to inst
I do yoga but not in the tent. I do have a couple of special moves to get down in front of it tho. Sometimes it’s a hazard getting out of the pretzel positions.
getting off the floor is difficult at times...whoda thunk about that 50 years ago...

Latest posts

Latest posts