What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
20240905_182515.jpg
20240905_182558.jpg

The little fucker. Caught her flossing or whatever the teenagers do these days.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I have one of my buddies trimming a plant on the back porch and I have spent my morning swapping tires off of a trailer. That is certainly not something my back enjoys, but I did my best… I’ve got to move my big sizzle lift across town and the last thing I want is a tire problem… time to eat lunch and head back to the office… I can’t wait for someone else’s name to be on the title of that building

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I have one of my buddies trimming a plant on the back porch and I have spent my morning swapping tires off of a trailer. That is certainly not something my back enjoys, but I did my best… I’ve got to move my big sizzle lift across town and the last thing I want is a tire problem… time to eat lunch and head back to the office… I can’t wait for someone else’s name to be on the title of that building
Seems like the jobs should be switched next time maybe?
😆

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Tent is cleaned and bleached down for the next grow. Decided to just wash the filter cover this time need to buy a new fan too. Anyone got a great deal on a decent fan lately. Mine don’t seem to last but a couple of grows… one that you could clean inside would be nice…
IMG_0509.jpeg

Now awaiting seeds to arrive…

@jokerman found a good use for that hose clamp we were discussing now my gauge won’t be falling to the floor of my tent anymore. We can share this tip at the next meeting 🙃
IMG_0508.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tent is cleaned and bleached down for the next grow. Decided to just wash the filter cover this time need to buy a new fan too. Anyone got a great deal on a decent fan lately. Mine don’t seem to last but a couple of grows… one that you could clean inside would be nice…
View attachment 19060551
Now awaiting seeds to arrive…

@jokerman found a good use for that hose clamp we were discussing now my gauge won’t be falling to the floor of my tent anymore. We can share this tip at the next meeting 🙃
View attachment 19060552
i just got an ac infinity clip on fan for my 3x3 tent,would have been pricey without the 40% discount since i work at the grow shop,but seems like many steps above the usual tent fans

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Yes, and just when you do, something is going to come back and bite you in the ass.☝🏻

Hello and a very good day to you Sub, maybe you can be my inspiration, I need to give a good cleaning to my tent. Yours looks very nice!
Good day to you too old man. I’ve been so lazy to clean it. So glad it’s done finally. My seeds for this new tent should arrive any day so I’m looking forward now that the tent is all cleaned up to staring a new crop

just checking my 6 week in flower Cap Junky clones. They are already nice and frosty and have a few weeks to go still.

IMG_3110.jpeg