What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
Today it's all MILF stuff for me. Man I Love Feeding. Mothers. 😅🤣
Deadhead OG and Dark Ghost Train mothers.
20240904_135115.jpg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Today it's all MILF stuff for me. Man I Love Feeding. Mothers. 😅🤣
Deadhead OG and Dark Ghost Train mothers.
View attachment 19059637

hey there, Farmer John your plants are looking good

Do you know the genealogy of the dark ghost train?

My guess is OG Kush, ghost and Trainwreck

Did I win a prize?

My people on my mom side are from Denmark

My girlfriends dad is 100% Fin..

Good morning friends

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I just went out on the front porch to look at the yard after the rain we had last night. We’re averaging 4.5 inches a day and the roads in the yards all of the same luckily, I’ve got a truck… I’m working up the gumption to go to the gym this morning. I hope y’all have a wonderful day.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I had a friend stop by to spend the afternoon yesterday and we got out of his car. He was using a crutch. He had a couple of accidents or of none of his own doing and he had three brain operations. it’s really scary to think of just how vital he was five years ago… life is precious and should be treated as such

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Heri-Berry stacking up nicely
View attachment 19059684 View attachment 19059685
Manute Bol pretty leggy but very pretty View attachment 19059687 View attachment 19059686
Your plants are looking awesome Fogey. 😊. I remember the first plant I saw you post. It was a pathetic looking thing in a coke can or something like that. I felt sorry for you 🤣. I didn’t know at the time it was an experiment. I’m glad to see your beautiful plants this year but have no idea what you are gonna do with all that weed.

oldfogey8

Your plants are looking awesome Fogey. 😊. I remember the first plant I saw you post. It was a pathetic looking thing in a coke can or something like that. I felt sorry for you 🤣. I didn’t know at the time it was an experiment. I’m glad to see your beautiful plants this year but have no idea what you are gonna do with all that weed.
They were in seltzer cans😂. They were pretty pathetic looking.

I have no idea either what to do with all the weed. I haven’t smoked anything in a week so I am making no dent in my current stash. Maybe I will vacuum seal and ship out some testers. Flower on the old site has grown Heri-Berry so I would like his feedback. Maybe Carty too as it sounds like he can burn thru bud pretty good. And maybe some folks here too if there are wiling test subjects😂. Or I could run into my usual ‘autumn in New England’ disastrous weather…☹️