What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
IMG_2399.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
Today I learned about a thing called electronic power steering.
After being subjected to that orfuckingdeal that is far from over I want to murder everyone involved from creation to implementation........ dirty,rotten motherfuckers.
Stupidest shit I ever saw.........I thought Ford did some tard shit but Chevy outdid themselves.
😆
Never even heard of such a thing.
I can help ,got tools ,willing to travel☝️

jokerman

Premium user
Your plants are looking awesome Fogey. 😊. I remember the first plant I saw you post. It was a pathetic looking thing in a coke can or something like that. I felt sorry for you 🤣. I didn’t know at the time it was an experiment. I’m glad to see your beautiful plants this year but have no idea what you are gonna do with all that weed.
I have a idea what he is going to do

jokerman

Premium user
A soave bolla kinda of Italian pilot was at a bar and starts romancing a blond stewardess.
After some charm mixed with alcohol he persuades her into bed.
He is using all the moves he is famous for and when done he lights up a cigarette.
" So , you finish" she replied " No "
His ego was a wittle bruised so he puts out the cigarette and starts up again. He really gets things going and she is howling at the moon.
So when he is done ,he asks again .
" So ,you finish?" and she said "No"
So he looks shocked and for the third time he goes and gives it all he has and her eyes are now rolling back into her head.
When he was done and exhausted ,in need of hydration he asks again
"So ,you finish ?"
She cries out " No .Im Swedish☝️"

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Today I learned about a thing called electronic power steering.
After being subjected to that orfuckingdeal that is far from over I want to murder everyone involved from creation to implementation........ dirty,rotten motherfuckers.
Stupidest shit I ever saw.........I thought Ford did some tard shit but Chevy outdid themselves.
😆
Never even heard of such a thing.
Whadda ya mean I gotta disassemble the entire steering column and drivers interior!?!
I can help ,got tools ,willing to travel☝️
Hurry!
😆

Latest posts

Latest posts