What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
Near the Arctic Circle this summer.
20240813_140312.jpg

oldmaninbc

It was a pleasant day here among the oaktrees, mid 80's

Spent the day under hoods. Got most of them done. Just waiting on parts.

Went and took a few pics of some damn weeds growing down back and in the garden and one growing out in the middle of nowhere...

boss cake
View attachment 19059463 View attachment 19059464

Duke sk x mint cookies This one smells like candy...

View attachment 19059465 View attachment 19059466 View attachment 19059467
Those damn invasive plants, just popping up everywhere.
I will for a small fee come and eradicate those plants, no one will know they ever existed.
Just a small fee for my costs.
They are probably all sticky and smelly, whew I can smell from here.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I have a lot of dirt work coming. Necessary evil. Gonna hold off until tomorrow to move these start into cups. I will let them get past the initial growth spurt they all have. Then plant them deep and allow for more stretching. This will keep them from falling over.

IMG_20240904_095247207_HDR.jpg

oldmaninbc

Can't even imagine 😪
Going into ICU, all the people in there are on their deathbed to some degree, most of them looking like they wouldn't understand the word, hello, it's a foreboding feeling.

My wife's lungs were failing her and she couldn't breathe on her own, she was being kept alive. I remember asking her to breathe. Maybe she heard me.
In the last minutes she made a turn around and recovered, not without permanent damage but alive.