What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
If it has to wait until tomorrow, you better hide it good, I could find my way to that most delectable loaf.

Look at that lovely golden finish...mmmmmmmmmmm
I will leave one at home but will share some with the sweet family next door. Their daughter has no grandparents and calls me Oma she’s like one of my own. We still have 4 strawberry/blueberry muffins left for him to have tonight for his snack. Also some delicious peaches and cream for later. Fresh peaches from the veggie stand.
‘I will still hide that loaf tho now that you mention it… 😂😂🤣

jokerman

Premium user
I will leave one at home but will share some with the sweet family next door. Their daughter has no grandparents and calls me Oma she’s like one of my own. We still have 4 strawberry/blueberry muffins left for him to have tonight for his snack. Also some delicious peaches and cream for later. Fresh peaches from the veggie stand.
‘I will still hide that loaf tho now that you mention it… 😂😂🤣
The gal next door said her butt is startin to look like a muffin !
I went to my farm stand and had outstanding and I repeat outstanding peaches and pears .
I grew up to Davis Peach Farm in Mt Sinai and they had the best.
A lot of kids from my hs worked there
long gone now high-end townhouses

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The gal next door said her butt is startin to look like a muffin !
I went to my farm stand and had outstanding and I repeat outstanding peaches and pears .
I grew up to Davis Peach Farm in Mt Sinai and they had the best.
A lot of kids from my hs worked there
long gone now high-end townhouses
I remember picking peaches every year. My grandaddy said they expect you to put a few under the car seat and eat as many as you could while you were there before leaving and weighing them. Always came home with extra peaches and a bellyache 🤪

jokerman

Premium user
I remember picking peaches every year. My grandaddy said they expect you to put a few under the car seat and eat as many as you could while you were there before leaving and weighing them. Always came home with extra peaches and a bellyache 🤪
I learned the art taught in Italy to be master of your belly.
The tail does not wag the dog in my galaxy😊

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
These peaches are extra good too. Freestone maybe. Comes off the seed perfect and very delicious. I’m gonna have to go back and get some more. They are not always good like that.
‘I cut these up and made home made whip cream for them.
IMG_0504.jpeg

Littleleaf

Veteran
It was a pleasant day here among the oaktrees, mid 80's

Spent the day under hoods. Got most of them done. Just waiting on parts.

Went and took a few pics of some damn weeds growing down back and in the garden and one growing out in the middle of nowhere...

boss cake
boss cake top.jpg
boss cake with UFO.jpg

Duke sk x mint cookies This one smells like candy...

duke sk x mint cookies bush.jpg
duke sk x mint cookies top.jpg
duke sk x mint cookies.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts