What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Littleleaf

Veteran
This is one of the trees. 15+ foot Originally it was C99 x NL. Smell like bubblegum to me. These came up feral. Next years feral will be crossed with sour bubble. Millions of them....

c99 x nl x sb.jpg
c99 x nl x.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Today I learned about a thing called electronic power steering.
After being subjected to that orfuckingdeal that is far from over I want to murder everyone involved from creation to implementation........ dirty,rotten motherfuckers.
Stupidest shit I ever saw.........I thought Ford did some tard shit but Chevy outdid themselves.
😆
Never even heard of such a thing.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is duly considered a "hump day". So, I hope and trust all of us will get over any big humps!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I recall the first time going to Chinatown in Vancouver and eating at a restaurant, it was so different from the conventual small town Chinese food I was accustomed to, it was not the Chinese food I knew.

I have no problem with blending of different ethnic food. If it tastes good, that's all that matters to me.
If people want traditional food or a fusion, it's all available.

Hello and good day to you HempKat
Yeah I don't really care either other then when people who don't know better start to incorrectly assume that simply because they got a certain dish at an ethnic restaurant that it's representative of what that ethnicity eats. Not that it's some major crime to make that mistake. It's just that they close themselves off to some really good food when they do that. Now in the case of traditional Chinese food I don't care for much of their traditional dishes. I have eaten at traditional Mexican restaurants though and I've found a lot of their dishes are quite delicious and goes beyond the tortilla wrapped notion that many Americans have.

Latest posts

Latest posts