What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Ok, I'll let it go this time, but I will be watching that you do not ignore medical help when needed.
Just remember the old expression, "at the butt crack of dawn."
Brother the hemaroids I was referring to are the ones that cant shut the fuk up and need to shut the fuk up😊
Concerning my stern drive ,I have a full time mechanic for that drive😊☝️

cola

I found this read to be very interesting, especially in the light that all of us may, one day, find ourselves in just such a position, ie: being alone. As much as we may wish it not to be so. And, the fact that an elderly versed person wrote it.

jokerman

Premium user
I found this read to be very interesting, especially in the light that all of us may, one day, find ourselves in just such a position, ie: being alone. As much as we may wish it not to be so. And, the fact that an elderly versed person wrote it.

The Woman was ahead of her time.
And interesting too

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

Scares me to death….no pun intended

Latest posts

Latest posts