What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Some hybrid mostly indica but some sativa hybrid too. I just used a lot of bud in this batch instead of shake and trim like I normally do. This stuff is medicine. Todays morning joint had the kief in it but I aske Mr sub lets give it a break or smoke it at night when I don’t mind feeling lazy
I agree with you, at one time I was always ready for a full on stone but not any longer. My mind and body prefer a more moderate use. I don't mean I like a buzz light, I like a good solid effect but not knock me on my butt during the day hours. In my old age I don't see myself like I did 20-30 years ago when it comes to the effects of THC. Over the years there has been a gradual change in my usage, I prefer it this way. From my perspective, using cannabis as a medication, it works better taking it at a set time rather than randomly and moderate doses over hardly standing and barely moving effect. I have also found too much THC can cause pain to be heightened under some circumstances.

I do have a more potent stash that could be used in a severe medical situation, if required and served a purpose.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
None of my youngest 3 are jabbed at all. Ever. 9 years ago they gave me shit in the hospital. But now, they know we know.... This is a controvesial topic but all I will say is I want health and life for everyone and there are some serious issues you need to be aware of if you are a parent navigating this toxic soup we live in...
Well said!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I agree with you, at one time I was always ready for a full on stone but not any longer. My mind and body prefer a more moderate use. I don't mean I like a buzz light, I like a good solid effect but not knock me on my butt during the day hours. In my old age I don't see myself like I did 20-30 years ago when it comes to the effects of THC. Over the years there has been a gradual change in my usage, I prefer it this way. From my perspective, using cannabis as a medication, it works better taking it at a set time rather than randomly and moderate doses over hardly standing and barely moving effect. I have also found too much THC can cause pain to be heightened under some circumstances.

I do have a more potent stash that could be used in a severe medical situation, if required and served a purpose.
My weed has never been couch lock. I’m sure it would for some but I smoke a lot of weed but this stuff makes my eyes droopy and I’m fighting a nap if I’m sitting down so I get up and it feels like I’m dragging ass. Good to smoke if you are in need for rest and nice to have it in my medicine chest just not for everyday daytime.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

I am the same. What changed me the most is…..I mostly smoke by myself now. When I wore a younger man’s clothes I smoked in a group and there was always a joint being passed around.

Today I take a couple medium tokes every now and then. Like what I’m doing right now.

oldmaninbc

I am the same. What changed me the most is…..I mostly smoke by myself now. When I wore a younger man’s clothes I smoked in a group and there was always a joint being passed around.

Today I take a couple medium tokes every now and then. Like what I’m doing right now.
Yeah, I'm the only cannabis user in this home. It's been years since I go high with another person, I can't even remember when I did.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Zuchinni bread is done. Taking some to a dinner with sister in laws tomorrow. Going on a dog walk
IMG_0503.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
I’m making zucchini bread too with that last large one for the summer
I made 24 blueberry muffins yesterday and now down to 6☝️
Most were given to friends and usually 2 per person.
My Brother Ben came over with a tray of figs.
I gave him a plant 2 years ago and he called him Figero
His sweet wife has been doping this plant up with worm casting juice along with her banana plants.
That stuff makes everything so well ,its got me thinking.