What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
1725391018483.png

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
I would be removing parts of some people
None of my youngest 3 are jabbed at all. Ever. 9 years ago they gave me shit in the hospital. But now, they know we know.... This is a controvesial topic but all I will say is I want health and life for everyone and there are some serious issues you need to be aware of if you are a parent navigating this toxic soup we live in...

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I tried that site….no ushio hilux 600w in stock when I Checked.
Well like I said I haven't bought anything there in a good while but when I used them they always had what I needed and at better prices then most grow shops. Given that so many have moved on to LED I imagine demand for HPS an MH have dropped and that is likely reflected by their inventory.

Edit: Out of curiosity I just checked and it looks like they only have one brand of 600W HPS called DigiLamp for $41

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Sub you said the end product was more relaxed than previously, was it most sativa dominant product you were sifting or otherwise?
Some hybrid mostly indica but some sativa hybrid too. I just used a lot of bud in this batch instead of shake and trim like I normally do. This stuff is medicine. Todays morning joint had the kief in it but I aske Mr sub lets give it a break or smoke it at night when I don’t mind feeling lazy

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
General Gao's chicken 👍😎❤️
I used to work for a wholesale computer parts distributor that was owned by Chinese people. For Christmas they usually treated the whole company to dinner at nice Chinese restaurants. It was while there I learned that most of the stuff you find at Chinese Restaurants, like General Tso's are for non Chinese people and that for Chinese people they have a seperate menu you have to ask for (if you're aware of it) that contain's the real more traditional Chinese dishes. Which is a lot like Mexican restaurants. If you go to a real Mexican restaurant you're not going to find things like Chimmi Changa's or even burritos on the menu, that's just for us Gringo's. Although to be fair that's really more what they call Tex Mex food rather then Mexican food.

oldmaninbc

I used to work for a wholesale computer parts distributor that was owned by Chinese people. For Christmas they usually treated the whole company to dinner at nice Chinese restaurants. It was while there I learned that most of the stuff you find at Chinese Restaurants, like General Tso's are for non Chinese people and that for Chinese people they have a seperate menu you have to ask for (if you're aware of it) that contain's the real more traditional Chinese dishes. Which is a lot like Mexican restaurants. If you go to a real Mexican restaurant you're not going to find things like Chimmi Changa's or even burritos on the menu, that's just for us Gringo's. Although to be fair that's really more what they call Tex Mex food rather then Mexican food.
I recall the first time going to Chinatown in Vancouver and eating at a restaurant, it was so different from the conventual small town Chinese food I was accustomed to, it was not the Chinese food I knew.

I have no problem with blending of different ethnic food. If it tastes good, that's all that matters to me.
If people want traditional food or a fusion, it's all available.

Hello and good day to you HempKat

Latest posts

Latest posts