What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
20240903_211736.jpg

Some of todays harvest. Can't beat sungrown/homegrown. ❤️

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I use a 220 micron for kief.....bubble bags or bubble hash. I need to do that soon. I usually use about a lb of shake and 6 lbs of dry ice. The Dry Ice at the store comes in blocks and I bust it up with a hammer.

I use a 220 bag and my ice comes in a 5 lb block. I just take a hammer to it maybe golfball size but maybe in this case size does not matter.

Thanks guys n gals.

I may give it a go. I like making bubble hash with my mini washing machine, but I keep getting told off for leaving the kitchen all sticky. It was a messy procedure... for me anyway. That's been gifted on now to mess up another poor sucker's kitchen. (and marriage!)

Trying to vape bubble hash can be quite the task too... it literally runs away from the heat and makes my glass all gooey. So the dry ice may be easier to make and easier to vape!

jokerman

Premium user
Too much money being made I guess??

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞-𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐦​

In the early 2000s, Lyn Redwood presented Bobby Kennedy with a transcript of a secret CDC meeting (held off-campus in order to avoid FOIA requests).

The reason for the meeting was to address the issue that many mothers were complaining to CDC that their child was poisoned by a vaccine and ended up with autism.

So, they did a study: they used the biggest database in the country called the Vaccine Safety Data Link which contains the vaccination records from the top 10 HMO‘s - millions of clients.

They looked at the hepatitis B vaccine (which is loaded with mercury) given during the first 30 days of life and compared that to kids who got the HepB vaccine later or didn’t get it at all.

What they found is that “kids who got it within the first 30 days had an 1135% greater chance of getting a later autism diagnosis - and they knew right then what was causing the autism epidemic.”

I would be removing parts of some people

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Just came in from the veggie garden. Things are slowing down. Zucchini is full of power mildew.......lots of green maters.....they are gonna have to hurry. I can pick them when frost is about to come and ripen them indoors but the flavor will not be near as good. We dehydrate most of those. More carrots need picking...not today. Peppers are almost played out....not a good year on them. On and on....need to start culling soon as it is a long process.

oldmaninbc

That looks really nice Pute. Like I said, I was behind on the task so my stock built up. Plus I put some extra bud from a couple older grows in there. I usually get what you got the two times I’ve done it in the past. Never measured it before but got about 1/2. 32 g is a nice take tho
Sub you said the end product was more relaxed than previously, was it most sativa dominant product you were sifting or otherwise?

Latest posts

Latest posts