What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Holly crap......the student has destroyed the teacher......Subby doubled me......I usually get 40gr.....32? She got over 60......wow

IMG_20240903_110736828.jpg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I did have rubber bands used on some of my external hemorrhoids, they used them the same time I had surgery for the internal one.
There was no raping involved they were just doing their job, if they have seen one ass they have seen hundreds and hundreds. Unless you had, "I love doctors" tattooed on your butt.

You will be grateful for the work they have done. Instead of chin up...it's cheeks up.
Her fingers were like carrots

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Holly crap......the student has destroyed the teacher......Subby doubled me......I usually get 40gr.....32? She got over 60......wow

View attachment 19059187
That looks really nice Pute. Like I said, I was behind on the task so my stock built up. Plus I put some extra bud from a couple older grows in there. I usually get what you got the two times I’ve done it in the past. Never measured it before but got about 1/2. 32 g is a nice take tho

BumSplodgeBrownPants

What micron bags are you folks using for your dry icey hash?

Also what size chunks of ice work best?

We don't have the luxury of being able to pop to a shop to pick some up, so we have to order it online. 3mm 10mm or 16mm balls.

What size balls do you prefer?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I always wanted a giant seasoned tree in my yard. In Georgia I lived in the middle of a tree farm (pines) which had its benefits but nothing like the hood I live in now in Virginia which has every known tree I think there is. The neighborhood is early 60s so there have been a lot of different trees planted in yards through the years. I live under a giant oak now 4 ft in dia and as tall as they come I think. It must be a couple hundred years old.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

We don't have the luxury of being able to pop to a shop to pick some up, so we have to order it online. 3mm 10mm or 16mm balls.

I use a 220 micron for kief.....bubble bags or bubble hash. I need to do that soon. I usually use about a lb of shake and 6 lbs of dry ice. The Dry Ice at the store comes in blocks and I bust it up with a hammer.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

I use a 220 bag and my ice comes in a 5 lb block. I just take a hammer to it maybe golfball size but maybe in this case size does not matter.