What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Getting ready to go to the store and get 6 pounds of dry ice subby just did this and got 62 grams… I normally only get about 40. Going to see how close I can come to her this time. Using extra shake to see how close to 60 gr I can get.

View attachment 19059109
I got so much this time as I had three gallon bags stuffed to the gills of mostly broke down bud. I’m sure I could have got more but there would have been more plant matter in it. I did three cycles three batches for that 62 grams. It turned out super strong this time. I mean lazy couch lock strong. Maybe I’ll put it into some of those cute little jars and sell it to Doober’s pharmacy. He pays 25.00 a gram for the good stuff he says and this would definitely be in that category for sure. 😳

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning jokerman, when you were a child did you ever zipper your parts?

Nice to see you about.
zipper.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The world would be in a sorry state without trees.

I am learning to sketch and trees have become my subject of interest.

Good day dogzter
Sketching is good for the soul. I draw bugs sometimes and I paint on rocks too. Hard to pick up when it’s quiet around here. No sign out tho I don’t think. Everyone. Must be enjoying the cooler weather. Good day to you old man 🥰✌️

oldmaninbc

Sketching is good for the soul. I draw bugs sometimes and I paint on rocks too. Hard to pick up when it’s quiet around here. No sign out tho I don’t think. Everyone. Must be enjoying the cooler weather. Good day to you old man 🥰✌️
I agree wholeheartedly Sub, sketching is fun and good for the heart and brain.

I appreciate the cooler weather especially for sleeping and all round better mood.

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

The colorectal surgeon...she put a rubber band on one of my 3 internal hemmoroids. Should go away in a few days. Had to lay on my side with my ass sticking out and I feel like I got raped in the ass by the surgeon and their devices
I did have rubber bands used on some of my external hemorrhoids, they used them the same time I had surgery for the internal one.
There was no raping involved they were just doing their job, if they have seen one ass they have seen hundreds and hundreds. Unless you had, "I love doctors" tattooed on your butt.

You will be grateful for the work they have done. Instead of chin up...it's cheeks up.