What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Goldhedge

Too much money being made I guess??

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞-𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐦​

In the early 2000s, Lyn Redwood presented Bobby Kennedy with a transcript of a secret CDC meeting (held off-campus in order to avoid FOIA requests).

The reason for the meeting was to address the issue that many mothers were complaining to CDC that their child was poisoned by a vaccine and ended up with autism.

So, they did a study: they used the biggest database in the country called the Vaccine Safety Data Link which contains the vaccination records from the top 10 HMO‘s - millions of clients.

They looked at the hepatitis B vaccine (which is loaded with mercury) given during the first 30 days of life and compared that to kids who got the HepB vaccine later or didn’t get it at all.

What they found is that “kids who got it within the first 30 days had an 1135% greater chance of getting a later autism diagnosis - and they knew right then what was causing the autism epidemic.”

Goldhedge

what is up with the hot weather clear up in Montana?..

80’s and 90’s in September!?..

the weather here for the next 2-3 weeks is perfect for all the outdoor cannabis crops with a week in the 90’s and then it starts to taper down…

I always tried to harvest everything by October 1 but some plants need longer and this might be the year where one could go to the middle or end of October before harvest

of course we took a bye from gardening this year , just my luck

one time in 14 years in Oklahoma we had a few plants make it deep into November , how great is that

Littleleaf knows

dogzster man , what is up with the heat in Montana?…
Colder than I remember here in September! Garden is almost ready to harvest.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
what is up with the hot weather clear up in Montana?..

80’s and 90’s in September!?..

the weather here for the next 2-3 weeks is perfect for all the outdoor cannabis crops with a week in the 90’s and then it starts to taper down…

I always tried to harvest everything by October 1 but some plants need longer and this might be the year where one could go to the middle or end of October before harvest

of course we took a bye from gardening this year , just my luck

one time in 14 years in Oklahoma we had a few plants make it deep into November , how great is that

Littleleaf knows

dogzster man , what is up with the heat in Montana?…
High of 73 here today yesterday we hit 83 which was very warm for this time of year.
Actually got rain last night enough to get the ground wet!
The vet suggested a cat psychologist. 😳
Cats are very odd any change at all will stress them out.
The psychologist will tell you it is stress.
How to u stress them is the question perhaps some new indoor areas or toys.
We have one cat who does that when she gets stressed and the wife spanks her like a dog being house trained.........shows the peespot and tells jer bad kitty while being loud.
Seems to work and the cat stops until it gets bugged out again.........don't rearrange the furniture.
😆

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning old farts…. Can you spot her?
IMG_3541.jpeg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well I'm back from the colorectal doctor...stuck things up my butt. I'm very uncomfortable, she banded one of my 3 internal hemorrhoids. Said it will heal in 3-4 days. Very uncomfortable, I feel pressure in my bum. Wants me to have Metamucil once a day. Colonoscopy office is supposed to call me for appointment. 👍 Waiting at the gift shop with Mom, I want to go home and poop

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
You wouldn’t like trees so much if you had to clean up the leaves that fall in 10,000 oaks start to drop them. I went out and bought a leaf vacuum machine along with two monster backpack blowers just so a few of my buddies and I can corral the leaves and torch them…
It’s snook season as of yesterday… in my opinion, snook is the fish as prime meat is the cows…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
You wouldn’t like trees so much if you had to clean up the leaves that fall in 10,000 oaks start to drop them. I went out and bought a leaf vacuum machine along with two monster backpack blowers just so a few of my buddies and I can corral the leaves and torch them…
It’s snook season as of yesterday… in my opinion, snook is the fish as prime meat is the cows…
Miss Snook as well........not enough to go back to Florida though.
😆

Latest posts

Latest posts