What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Indignant and cornered.jpg

jokerman

Premium user
Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today's Tuesday. The week cruises on and the work week continues. One day closer to a weekend!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)
You as well☝️

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
what is up with the hot weather clear up in Montana?..

80’s and 90’s in September!?..

the weather here for the next 2-3 weeks is perfect for all the outdoor cannabis crops with a week in the 90’s and then it starts to taper down…

I always tried to harvest everything by October 1 but some plants need longer and this might be the year where one could go to the middle or end of October before harvest

of course we took a bye from gardening this year , just my luck

one time in 14 years in Oklahoma we had a few plants make it deep into November , how great is that

Littleleaf knows

dogzster man , what is up with the heat in Montana?…

jokerman

Premium user
what is up with the hot weather clear up in Montana?..

80’s and 90’s in September!?..

the weather here for the next 2-3 weeks is perfect for all the outdoor cannabis crops with a week in the 90’s and then it starts to taper down…

I always tried to harvest everything by October 1 but some plants need longer and this might be the year where one could go to the middle or end of October before harvest

of course we took a bye from gardening this year , just my luck

one time in 14 years in Oklahoma we had a few plants make it deep into November , how great is that

Littleleaf knows

dogzster man , what is up with the heat in Montana?…
Talking to the man who saved Montana 😊☝️
Its been rumored that they name a day after him in honor☝️

oldfogey8

Looking for input on a couple of cats we have(who look like one of the angels on GW’s above post). They are 7 + years old and the only females we have owned. When my last dog passed in May of 2023, we started noticing someone was ‘marking’ inside the house. I figured maybe one or both of the male cats we had were pissed off(pun intended). However, it became apparent that it was the girls. Be even pee’d on me when I was petting her. We thought maybe crystals in their urine. Got them tested at the vet. No crystals. No blood imbalances. They are healthy. We switched their food to urinary tract health food. We have hormone emitters that are supposed to promote harmony(Feliway). Changed out all the litter boxes. We have 7 boxes for 4 cats. Nothing helped. I had hoped bringing in our pup Zig may change the dynamic. If anything, it has gotten worse. They are now marking pillows!😡 We have tried getting them to go out but they are pretty terrified of the outdoors. We are at ours wits end and considering bringing them to a no-kill shelter(Which makes me VERY sad). Any anecdotal strategies or suggestions would be appreciated.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Don’t even remember where it was but I had a stupid question. I had just started growing and nobody would help but you did. I’ll always remember that. Thank you again good to see you on here. Stick around. We’re a fun group.
You also paid it forward to me when I was a rookie so thanks @Farmer John for helping him and teaching him a nice habit. 🥰✌️

Latest posts

Latest posts